TORWars Podcast Interview with Lead Writer Hall Hood

Asros

when I saw torwars podcast with a interview from hall hood I first thought uh-oh does he know what hes getting into considering the the last couple podcasts

then it was just you doing the interview, boy did hall really dodge a bullet there :D

seriously though great questions and a really good interview

and a quick question if anybody knows, what happened to alexander freed?

This is by far my favorite podcast. (I only actually listen to 2 regularly but this one is tops for sure). I love Brian's attitude about the game because we have a very similar attitude towards it. I love Deirdre's (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) opposing points because it shows the other side of the coin that a LOT of people are on. And of course the lead guy does a great job moderating. You guys have some really good insight into the game and the projected future based on actual information. I learn pretty much everything I think I know about the direction the game is taking from you guys. The latest podcast was absolutely great. Hall Hood really re-energized me and my desire to re-roll alts has intensified two-fold now. The story aspect of this game really is the main draw for me and while I understand the challenges in getting todays MMO gamer, (or gamer in general really) to buy off on it, I would love it if Bioware kept trying. Some of my favorite moments ingame have revolved around the story aspect like the 1st time I completed Maelstrom Prison, the climax of Directive 7 and the ending of the Jedi Consular class story. I normally would never play an imp toon (rebellion all the way for me in SWG) but I will absolutely go try some imperial slime now based on the story alone. Again, great job guys and keep up the good work. Hopefully Bioware can right the ship and keep Deirdre from leaving!

This is the only podcast I follow every single episode. I tried to listen to several other but this one got my heart. I hope they continue to do it for a long time. I really like to listen what they have to say and they are the kind of people I would love to meet IRL. Keep up the good work guys (and girl) :)