Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What class did you play first?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What class did you play first?

brandmlr
08.23.2012 , 06:37 AM | #11
I started a fem Jedi Knight in Beta, but decided to start a Consular in regular game; following that: Knight, Smuggler Trooper, later the imperial Classes SW, BH, IA and SI last - so up to now: I got them all

mikebevo
08.23.2012 , 06:39 AM | #12
My plan was a Twi'lek or Miraluka Jedi Consular Sage, but feel in love with Mirialan Smuggler during Beta. Was never a doubt whatever I picked was going to be a healer as at the time I was only here because some friends talked me into play and what the guild needed was another healer. I love my Miraluka Jedi Consular Shadow, but there is no doubt my little smuggler is my main and my favorite.

Muffinrage
08.23.2012 , 05:01 PM | #13
Male body type 3 zabrak Jedi Guardian shame he is still level 43, i think they have a really nice story. But now my main is zabrak sith assassin.
My allegiance is to the republic, to democracy!

Noobishlord
08.23.2012 , 05:24 PM | #14
First character during my Trial time was a Human, type-4 Sith Warrior. I farted around with quite a few other classes since I purchased the game, but I've now come right back to a Sith Warrior, though a Pureblood this time. Still type-4 body as well.

And still 100% deliciously evil.
Swooping is bad... unless you are the swooper.

VulcanLogic
08.23.2012 , 08:09 PM | #15
Vanguard. Then everyone wanted to roll sith. So the Vanguard sat at level 43 on a dead server until transfers.
Yo. Droid companions need an operations vendor, too. My extra coms have to go somewhere, and I'd prefer SCORPIO to Kaliyo.