Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Round-Up: August 22nd, 2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Community Round-Up: August 22nd, 2012
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Soulevar
08.28.2012 , 10:10 AM | #11
Those in charge of communicating the event should have had a plan that was followed the same as the developers who put the time and effort into coding it. A splash news on the web page hardly qualifies--especially for those who have a limited play time. Do you believe many adults who play this game with families actually have time to read everything on your web pages? Do you believe adolescents who need to finish homework before they have a chance to play will fare any better? If I get to play 5-6 hours per week and still pay your fee, I want to play the game, not read about it on the web pages. A mail sent to all players would have gone a long way to ensure people were notified.

As for the rewards, many of us were left with these Tokens of Enrichment who did not or could not use them. I am guessing that the tokens will be relics which will never have a use going forward--a shame really. While your intention was to excite us, you left us with a sour taste for all but a few. Did you factor this outcome into your release?

And content: hmm, the content, oh, the content...wait, did I miss the content? The content, or lack thereof, leads me to believe we shall see the same kind of releases in the Pay for new content version of the game. A hunt that should span multiple worlds, not just two, would have been a start. Some of us have actually played bounty hunters, and it left us cold. What about this event would inspire me to keep my membership going? Begin with the end in mind.

bftyson
08.29.2012 , 11:52 AM | #12
i dont know what this is.

Ycoga
10.01.2012 , 05:20 PM | #13
Allison Berryman, please give us BW's thoughts on the current situation where powerful premades are deliberately facerolling PUGs in WZ because they are easier than facing other Ranked teams.

Please also see this thread here for a suggestion I make, regarding people not being able to queue groups unless its for Ranked:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=539388
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny