Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Companion Dialogue Location Index

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Companion Dialogue Location Index

ekimmak
08.27.2013 , 07:02 PM | #301
Huh. I had a few in reserve.
Spoiler

edit: and one more for good measure

Quesh:
Spoiler
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

iamthehoyden
09.09.2013 , 02:05 PM | #302
Updates are in to HK, T7, Jaesa (LT), Torian, and Temple.

I noticed with that comment on Makeb for Torian that you have there, that it didn't trigger the first time I went to Makeb, but I've been getting it consistently ever since on the orbital station.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

iamthehoyden
09.09.2013 , 02:15 PM | #303
Just a quick note: I've been finding myself spending less time with swtor lately, partially because of the strong indications that BW has no intention of continuing the class stories. If you're a regular to this thread you've probably seen the stretch of time between updates expanding, as a result. Unless things change, I'll stop by to update this index every once in awhile, but probably not very often.

I just wanted to say that this index has been a lot of fun, and hopefully has been useful to those who want to see more of the companion content in the game. I've been really impressed with the community and the efforts to find all these hidden gems.

Please feel free to continue to post what you find. As I said, I'll be by to update every so often, but just having them all in one thread is helpful. Thank you so much! I've had a lot of fun with this project.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Savinelli
10.23.2013 , 04:11 PM | #304
Tharan Cedrax, Hoth

Spoiler

Darth_Wicked
10.23.2013 , 06:02 PM | #305
Quote: Originally Posted by Savinelli View Post
Tharan Cedrax

Spoiler
You don't.

If you walk near the area where the Tawn Fawn nests are located in the Jagged Plains, it will trigger that particular comment.
Click here for some FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Agent Madel Felth, Imperial Intelligence
If we mourned every conquered planet, we would NEVER have become an Empire.

Savinelli
10.23.2013 , 06:48 PM | #306
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
You don't.

If you walk near the area where the Tawn Fawn nests are located in the Jagged Plains, it will trigger that particular comment.
Interesting. That means there must be two trigger points for this one. Tharan said it to me while I was still standing in the Quick Travel platform. Is that typical?

Savinelli
10.23.2013 , 06:56 PM | #307
Tharan Cedrax, Voss

Spoiler

Darth_Wicked
10.23.2013 , 07:02 PM | #308
Interesting. That means there must be two trigger points for this one. Tharan said it to me while I was still standing in the Quick Travel platform. Is that typical?
It is fairly common.

On Taris for instance, Republic Side, I remember there are three(!!!) separate locations where you can trigger comments regarding the Endar Spire and two of them are real close to each other.

Also, on Illum, when you Quick Travel to the outpost which is closest to the Jedi Temple, it will SOMETIMES trigger the comment companions usually make, upon entering the area OUTSIDE the Temple.

Empire side, I remember the walkway to the Korriban Academy triggering dialogue by the companions as well, when you're going in and when you're going out, with only a few minutes in-between.

- - - -

Also, since I haven't seen it being mentioned, the "Firestar" heroic on Balmorra and the "Pound of Flesh On Nar Shaddaa" heroic ALSO trigger comments by your companions.

I find an odd choice but then again, I've read that before the game came out, some solo missions were re-purposed as heroics, while others were removed altogether, like the one on the Dark Temple on DK or Ravaged Reconstruction on Taris.
Click here for some FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Agent Madel Felth, Imperial Intelligence
If we mourned every conquered planet, we would NEVER have become an Empire.

Savinelli
10.26.2013 , 01:28 PM | #309
Tharan Cedrax, Corellia

Spoiler

AshlaBoga
10.26.2013 , 09:20 PM | #310
Tharan Cedrax, Corellia

Spoiler
Good question.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS