Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Companion Dialogue Location Index

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Companion Dialogue Location Index

DarthRobert
05.03.2013 , 04:47 PM | #261
HK-51
Spoiler

Khem Val
Spoiler

Andronikos
Spoiler

Ashara
Spoiler

Xalek
Spoiler

Everyone seems to have something to say after the first stage of "A World Aflame" but it's all repeats so I left them out.

theStirge
05.03.2013 , 09:38 PM | #262
Kaliyo

Spoiler

Khem Val

Spoiler
The n'Sappho Legacy, The Harbinger
Zel'eena, 55 Combat Sentinel
Eleeta, 55 Medic Operative; Fer'eerra, 55 Lightning Sorcerer
All Chiss, all the time, all day, forever.

Idunhavaname
05.03.2013 , 09:58 PM | #263
Is there a specific action you have to do (asides from the obvious walk to area) to get these dialogues? I've been walking all day with Jorgan as I have heard all of Elara's and he has yet made a single sound despite my multiple returns to area that triggers dialogues.

RIP orange pixel

theStirge
05.04.2013 , 01:13 PM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by Idunhavaname View Post
Is there a specific action you have to do (asides from the obvious walk to area) to get these dialogues? I've been walking all day with Jorgan as I have heard all of Elara's and he has yet made a single sound despite my multiple returns to area that triggers dialogues.
There seems to be a cooldown involved, but we've yet to get any hard data on how it works. If you run over the spot with a different companion, even if they don't have anything to say, it seems to trigger the cooldown. If you go over the spot on a speeder or in a taxi or otherwise without your companion with you, it seems to trigger the cooldown. How long is the cooldown? Darn good question. I've been trying to get Kaliyo to repeat a specific comment for going on 3 days now, meanwhile Khem is chatting up a storm, repeating himself. Not knowing exactly how all this works is one of the frustrating things about this project, although it's also pretty much the reason the project exists.

YoshiRaphElan
05.05.2013 , 03:09 PM | #265
Scourge unintentionally created the Death Star!

Spoiler

iamthehoyden
05.09.2013 , 07:44 PM | #266
Quote: Originally Posted by Idunhavaname View Post
It appears to be really inconsistant. Some of them repeat a comment every time they go to a place while others who have comments in the same place seem to have a one-shot deal. I'd love to have a clarification from the devs on how the comments are supposed to work so maybe we could put together a list of the problematic ones, but it's such a minor thing I can't see them doing that

At any rate, thank you all for your efforts and patience. I got a bit delayed on inputting these last ones and then forgot to check my sub list for updates. /facepalm Updates in for HK, Khem Val, Ashara, Andronikos, Xalek, and Kaliyo. Woot! The SI is starting to fill out
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

theStirge
05.11.2013 , 02:57 PM | #267
Corso

Spoiler

Vette

Spoiler

A lot of these are repeats, but it's actually a lot easier for me to just do the whole list than check which ones have been done before. And I still need to get coordinates for all these.

theStirge
05.16.2013 , 03:04 PM | #268
All right, y'all ready for this? Finally done with all the Prologue planets, except for two Kira quotes. I found a new(to me, anyway) trigger point on Coruscant, so yay. Anyway, here we go.

Qyzen

Spoiler

Corso

Spoiler

Jorgan

Spoiler

T7-O1

Spoiler

Kira

Spoiler

Mako

Spoiler

Vette

Spoiler

DarthRobert
05.18.2013 , 06:05 AM | #269
Qyzen
Spoiler

Tharan
Spoiler

Iresso
Spoiler

Grell
Spoiler

Zenith
Spoiler

Corso
Spoiler

Bowdaar
Spoiler

Risha
Spoiler

Guss
Spoiler

Spar
Spoiler

Forgon
05.19.2013 , 05:59 AM | #270
Xalek

On Quesh when you first arrive at the lift that takes you down to the ground level.

Spoiler

I love that he talks more now!
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.