Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Companion Dialogue Location Index

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Companion Dialogue Location Index

DarthRobert
04.16.2013 , 03:41 AM | #231
"The Ark" - Makeb - Giant Spears - Ark Construction Site
T7
Spoiler

Sgt Rusk
Spoiler

Doc
Spoiler

"Hitting The Hutts" - Makeb - The Fingers
After destroying the weapons
T7
Spoiler

Rusk
Spoiler

At the Light bridge
T7
Spoiler

iamthehoyden
04.16.2013 , 08:13 PM | #232
*rolls up sleeves and digs in*

Good lord there are ton of these! This is really awesome!

Ok, updates in for: Doc (I'd forgotten what a funny man he was.), Kira (I think the 'Whatcha got there, Kira?' was my favorite), Quinn, Blizz (yay! Blizz!), T7, Lord Scourge (*hugs Kabe* omg I love you), Jaesa (I'm assuming LS by the comments), Rusk (Rusk has comments now o.o), Risha, and Mako.

I also have a file full of screenshots of comments I need to transcribe at home, so I'll have some additions...eventually...
Thank you all for all your work pulling these together!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

ekimmak
04.16.2013 , 10:16 PM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Jaesa (I'm assuming LS by the comments)
Yeah, forgot to mention that. Did you know that the achievement for the max affection dark side jaesa is light side's face, and the achievement for max affection light side jaesa is dark side's face?

Interesting.

And Makeb:
Spoiler

I've been playing my assassin a lot, can you tell?

Finally, one from belsavis:
Spoiler

Edit: CONFIRMED!
Blizz had the same comment for destroying the hovertanks, as he had for destroying the ship landing pads. If we can mark which ones have the repeated comments, we could save a lot of time (and resets) by switching our companions at the right time.
Oh, and incidentally:
Makeb:
Spoiler

Have to be careful with the Blizz comments, the text is there but there doesn't seem to be any audio.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

DarthRobert
04.17.2013 , 04:28 AM | #234
I also have a file full of screenshots of comments I need to transcribe at home
Screen shots?! Why haven't I thought of that?! I've been playing in windowed mode all this time and tabbing between the game and my browser to post.

/slaphead

Doc
Spoiler

T7
Spoiler

Rusk
Spoiler

I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but neither Rusk nor Doc had anything to say at the Light Bridge. That seems odd to me. Oh well...

thatghost
04.17.2013 , 10:08 AM | #235
Makeb, main base (on shuttle/taxi pad), Vector, exact quote:
Spoiler

Beautifully voiced (if rather depressing).

I have plenty of Vector/Makeb quotes, screen shots; if you need them let me know, most of them I have to get a fix on the location but that shouldn't take too long

ekimmak
04.17.2013 , 03:34 PM | #236
Quote: Originally Posted by thatghost View Post
I have plenty of Vector/Makeb quotes, screen shots; if you need them let me know, most of them I have to get a fix on the location but that shouldn't take too long
Hey, if you have Vector screenshots, it just means I should run with a different agent companionl. Someone like Temple or SCORPIO
Makeb:
Spoiler
Spoiler

iamthehoyden
04.18.2013 , 07:58 PM | #237
Updates in for: Talos, HK-51 (Imperial), Blizz, Skadge, Doc, T7, Rusk, Vector, SCORPIO, Temple, Torian, Gault

Skadge has comments...I may keel over in shock. Incidently, the only companions who don't have any comments yet are Pierce, Broonmark, and Jaesa (DK).

thatghost, if you have Vector Makeb comments, please add them. I'd love to see what he has to say about the place

Thanks everyone!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

ekimmak
04.18.2013 , 08:42 PM | #238
Updates in for: Talos, HK-51 (Imperial), Blizz, Skadge, Doc, T7, Rusk, Vector, SCORPIO, Temple, Torian, Gault

Skadge has comments...I may keel over in shock. Incidently, the only companions who don't have any comments yet are Pierce, Broonmark, and Jaesa (DK).

thatghost, if you have Vector Makeb comments, please add them. I'd love to see what he has to say about the place

Thanks everyone!
Well, I can't do anything about DS Jaesa, but I'll drag around Broonmark and Pierce for a bit, see if they have anything.

More Makeb:
Spoiler

I also have two more comments, but these are MAJOR spoilers. And I mean MAJOR MAJOR spoilers.
Makeb:
Spoiler

Edit: a few more.

Makeb:
Spoiler

On the major spoiler comments...
Spoiler
Spoiler

DarthRobert
04.19.2013 , 06:28 AM | #239
Kira
Spoiler

T7
Spoiler

Rusk
Spoiler

Quote: Originally Posted by ekimmak View Post
On the major spoiler comments...
Spoiler

Danylia
04.20.2013 , 05:11 AM | #240
Ensign Raina Temple
Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth__Reaver View Post
the mando whispered me " dude I think he wants is to ERP" so then me and the mando /data pad and /map to check the galactic Internet for pokemon cards. It was nice he found a cheap charizard for only 50c I told him to buy it.