Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Companion Dialogue Location Index

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Companion Dialogue Location Index

ekimmak
04.14.2013 , 01:38 AM | #221
*Deep breath*

Makeb
Spoiler

*exhale*

And a T7 comment.

Coruscant:
Spoiler

Edit: Just remembered, there was another Vette comment I missed. It's when you arrive at the mining rig that you keep coming back to for the imperial storyline, but I'd recommend someone who knows better give the name of it.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

kabeone
04.14.2013 , 02:00 AM | #222
Scourge (surprised?) Makeb spoilers.

A lot of these are one shots as they trigger after quests are complete or inside instances. They tend to happen just after combat so there's a lot of noise (victory music/explosions/etc) going on and sometimes the positioning is bad. I'm guessing all of the pub-side companions speak in very similar places if not the exact same place. Judging from what others found it looks likely. I haven't gotten him to say anything in the staging part of Makeb but I will keep looking (and walking everywhere) just in case.

Spoiler

kalistea
04.14.2013 , 09:06 AM | #223
With Quinn on Makeb

Spoiler

Makeb Imperial Orbital Station

Spoiler

(this one made me lol )

kabeone
04.14.2013 , 05:29 PM | #224
One more, Scourge Makeb Spoilers etc
Spoiler

ekimmak
04.15.2013 , 03:13 AM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by kalistea View Post
With Quinn on Makeb

Spoiler

Makeb Imperial Orbital Station

Spoiler

(this one made me lol )
I knew I'd forgotten one.

And remembered another one:
Spoiler

And

Spoiler
Spoiler

DarthRobert
04.15.2013 , 05:29 AM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by ekimmak View Post
It looks like a lot of comments are tied to the planet arc missions, not just random locations on the map. We're either going to need a lot of cooperative people, or someone to keep resetting missions and running them with different companions in order to get the full dialogue of Makeb.
Edit: I posted a comment to the effect that I had found this to be incorrect but my original testing was inaccurate. I have since tried again, running the story quest "Failsafe" all the way through almost to the end with T7 and Sgt Rusk and dialogue triggered at the appropriate points without the cooldown we've seen on previous planets, so it appears Ekimmak's theory is correct. My apologies.

"Failsafe" - Makeb - Talaos City
[3960, -179] approaching the fountain square
T7
Spoiler

Sgt Rusk
Spoiler

Doc
Spoiler

[4122, -179] approaching the crevasse
T7
Spoiler

Sgt Rusk
Spoiler

Doc
Spoiler

kalistea
04.15.2013 , 12:53 PM | #227
Still with Quinn on Makeb, near the overtanks -3888, -225

Spoiler

ekimmak
04.15.2013 , 05:05 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRobert View Post
Edit: I posted a comment to the effect that I had found this to be incorrect but my original testing was inaccurate. I have since tried again, running the story quest "Failsafe" all the way through almost to the end with T7 and Sgt Rusk and dialogue triggered at the appropriate points without the cooldown we've seen on previous planets, so it appears Ekimmak's theory is correct. My apologies.
It's fine. I was only guessing that resetting would give the dialogue, so I don't mind if I was wrong, and don't care if I was right.

Makeb
Spoiler
Spoiler

Jenzali
04.15.2013 , 06:04 PM | #229
Corellia - Bounty Hunter

Green Jedi Territory
Spoiler

The other companions also said something but I forgot to write it down. Is it possible to trigger the dialogue again after they've already said it? I've tried dismissing, exiting the area, and walking back in but they don't say anything anymore. Is it a one-time thing?
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

ekimmak
04.15.2013 , 11:28 PM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
Corellia - Bounty Hunter

Green Jedi Territory
Spoiler

The other companions also said something but I forgot to write it down. Is it possible to trigger the dialogue again after they've already said it? I've tried dismissing, exiting the area, and walking back in but they don't say anything anymore. Is it a one-time thing?
No, it just seems to have a time limit. We have no idea what it is, though.

Balmorra
Spoiler
Spoiler