Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When is someone going to ask the number 1 questions pvpers want to know?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
When is someone going to ask the number 1 questions pvpers want to know?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pistols
09.02.2012 , 03:26 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Fphyouew View Post
the real questions pvp players wanna know is when will you do somthing to make world pvp somthing worth while? pvp players want war, not just lil 10 minute games of 8v8
Since World PvP fails in this game, due to massive lag, what exactly are you hoping for?

They didn't remove the option to have World PvP; players have obviously chosen not to do so.

You don't need shiny objects for World PvP, if you actually just want PvP in open World.

Narkis
09.02.2012 , 03:52 PM | #92
No they didn't remove it but but they made the planets separate so that you never see any of the other fraction unless you spend a good amount of time looking for it , The quest areas should have crossed over more. We should be allowed to attack other fleets capital city's and so on.

Metalmac
09.02.2012 , 05:54 PM | #93
fighting the same exact people everyday is boring!

Cross server is the only way for any improvements.

Pistols
09.02.2012 , 06:36 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Narkis View Post
No they didn't remove it but but they made the planets separate so that you never see any of the other fraction unless you spend a good amount of time looking for it , The quest areas should have crossed over more. We should be allowed to attack other fleets capital city's and so on.
Yeah I agree with ya there for sure. On Fatman, PvP server mind you, I rarely ran into anyone of the opposing faction. They carebear'd PvP servers to the extreme for sure.

[sarcasm]I'm sure Allison will come in and answer some of these important questions, or address the follow-up ones.[/sarcasm]

awesomepossam
09.03.2012 , 03:53 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
Not even shocked, see ya in December.

what i would like to know is when will there be a 16 player vs 16 player mattch. With possible rewards droped from spawning mobs