Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Huttball is crap

Cypherix
12.21.2011 , 03:54 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by FunkTroll View Post
hutt ball owns you!
Yeah, As an operative it completely owns me. I have no knockback, jump-tos or pull's.

Eocki
12.21.2011 , 04:15 PM | #62
Huttball is a very innovative style of pvp but, it is very hard on melee especially when the warzone is filled with inquis/bh or every single ranged class in the game these things become extremely frustating when its the only warzone you get a que for!

lectotrans
12.21.2011 , 04:20 PM | #63
huttball, to me, is one of the best pvp games i've ever played. there's strategy, murder and mayhem, traps, multi levels. the only time i have trouble being in the top four in a warzone is when the opposing team has more than one or two really good players. then they just own me hardcore.
Squadron 14-610Playing TOR since Beta
Now playing on Canderous Ordo!
Suung on PTS

Draemos
12.21.2011 , 04:28 PM | #64
Roll Republic

Padgemoe
12.21.2011 , 04:31 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Petrus View Post
Short answer: wrong.

Longer answer: It's brilliant. BioWare has solved the long-standing problem of pvp ques and server faction imbalance. The reason there are so many Huttball pops, is because all of the servers are massively tilted to the Empire. Result: more pops, but you just play Empire players.

It's not fail, its WIN.

Give me pops over no pops any day.
if you call having one side only being able to play one WZ most of the time, "solved".
then i guess in your world it is. in the world of logic it just appears they have shifted the symptoms. fact is a solution would not spawn tons of threads with the same complaint.

for the record im republic and i want to play more hutball. and would like to be able to not choose alderaan. the cap the flag bg is old as dirt and no longer fun to play.

Xthlo
12.21.2011 , 04:32 PM | #66
hutball is the only fun one.
12-20-11

"Many Bothans died to bring us this information."

ciedeeh
12.21.2011 , 04:36 PM | #67
Stop telling him to roll republic. You get it there too, and I agree with OP, it does suck. It doesn't feel like PvP, it feels like a game. And y'know, whatever. Other people can feel free to enjoy it, and I'm glad they like it.

But I don't.

I just want a filter.

Vorone
12.21.2011 , 04:52 PM | #68
The only problem I have with huttball is the fact that it has been the only match type I have played in the last 4-5 days or so, it would be nice to play something else for a change.

Xthlo
12.21.2011 , 05:09 PM | #69
Have fun watching your latency jump in Civil War.....Hutball is a blast!
12-20-11

"Many Bothans died to bring us this information."