Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Huttball is crap

Irishbrewed
12.19.2011 , 10:54 AM | #11
More discussions less opinions plz....

Evilpingu
12.19.2011 , 10:55 AM | #12
Man I totally agree, nothing darkens the soul like an innovative and refreshing game of Huttball.

I propose we delete it from the game and replace it with a 10v10 Capture the Flag warzone named Huttsong Gulch.

>.>

Frydoh
12.19.2011 , 11:06 AM | #13
Ok , there are a lot of ppl enjoying Huttball. so what?
This is not the point , atm i'm forced to play it.
Let people choose whatever they like.

Shendaar
12.19.2011 , 11:26 AM | #14
I like how most of the people posting in this thread are attacking the OP instead of acknowledging the problem. Nobody cares that you personally like Huttball, the simple fact is that some people don't like it. I don't mind the occasional Huttball game myself, but sometimes, I would just like to do some Alderaan or Void Star in between some PvE, even if it takes 30 minutes to get a match. There is no reason why we shouldn't at least be able to choose which warzone to queue for. The next step would be to add a Huttball-style or "training" versions of Alderaan and Void Star so that population imbalance becomes a non issue.

heinywb
12.19.2011 , 11:32 AM | #15
they dont want one to get neglected or one to get over populated. deal with it

Petrus
12.19.2011 , 11:36 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Frydoh View Post
pvp queue system is a failure.
Short answer: wrong.

Longer answer: It's brilliant. BioWare has solved the long-standing problem of pvp ques and server faction imbalance. The reason there are so many Huttball pops, is because all of the servers are massively tilted to the Empire. Result: more pops, but you just play Empire players.

It's not fail, its WIN.

Give me pops over no pops any day.

Shendaar
12.19.2011 , 11:40 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by heinywb View Post
they dont want one to get neglected or one to get over populated. deal with it
If a warzones gets neglected it means that people don't like it (i.e. it sucks) so it is Bioware's job to deal with it, not the players.

heinywb
12.19.2011 , 11:45 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Shendaar View Post
If a warzones gets neglected it means that people don't like it (i.e. it sucks) so it is Bioware's job to deal with it, not the players.
apparently not or you'd be able to q for specific warzones, huh? like i said deal with it

FormlessOne
12.19.2011 , 11:46 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Shendaar View Post
I like how most of the people posting in this thread are attacking the OP instead of acknowledging the problem. Nobody cares that you personally like Huttball, the simple fact is that some people don't like it. I don't mind the occasional Huttball game myself, but sometimes, I would just like to do some Alderaan or Void Star in between some PvE, even if it takes 30 minutes to get a match. There is no reason why we shouldn't at least be able to choose which warzone to queue for. The next step would be to add a Huttball-style or "training" versions of Alderaan and Void Star so that population imbalance becomes a non issue.
This is the real issue.

To be frank, far too much of this game is "on rails" - too few choices, even as you're given the illusion of choice. PvP is one area in which even the illusion of choice would be nice.

FireStarterXoX
12.19.2011 , 11:46 AM | #20
OP is getting some hate and I highly doubt he's quitting just because of huttball, but he does have some kind of point. I'm tired of huttball as well, but at least I did something about it lol. I rolled a a Jedi. At least now I'm getting other warzones pop instead of hutt.