Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Huttball is crap

Frydoh
12.19.2011 , 10:38 AM | #1
Every queue huttball pop-up , i cant choose a different wz cause pvp queue system is a failure.
I know its all about population imbalance but i'm really quitting the game cause of huttball. It's boring.

1)Create a clone of voidstar and alderaan , call it Training field or whatever and let empire face empire here.

2) Add a single queue button to join selected wz and not all of 'em.

Sorry , my english is crap too.

Raekwon
12.19.2011 , 10:39 AM | #2
Huttball is awsome learn to play your class
Quote:
Luke, Your father wanted you to have this when you were older. It's the weapon of a Jedi Knight, a lightsaber. He and 15 other brave Jedi Knights raided the evil Count Dooku's hidden base and defeated him in 16 on 1 combat 4 nights a week for three months until it finally fell out of Dooku's pocket.

Lykurgus
12.19.2011 , 10:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Frydoh View Post
i'm really quitting the game cause of huttball.
Somehow i doubt that.

Personally, I love it. Hated it the first 5 matches or so as I had no freaking clue what I was doing! Now I think its just great fun

gabrielcab
12.19.2011 , 10:42 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Frydoh View Post
Every queue huttball pop-up , i cant choose a different wz cause pvp queue system is a failure.
I know its all about population imbalance but i'm really quitting the game cause of huttball. It's boring.

1)Create a clone of voidstar and alderaan , call it Training field or whatever and let empire face empire here.

2) Add a single queue button to join selected wz and not all of 'em.

Sorry , my english is crap too.
Sry mate, but i don't think the Hutball is the problem , it is great and well balanced. (of course if players knows what to do), what can you expect if probably you are playing with people that doens't even know that there is a button to pass the ball?

Necrosov
12.19.2011 , 10:43 AM | #5
Huttball is the best one! Maybe you should roll Republic instead if you don't like huttball all the time.

Tyranox
12.19.2011 , 10:43 AM | #6
huttball sucks.

heinywb
12.19.2011 , 10:43 AM | #7
the door is ---->that way.

Huttball is a refreshing new look and lots of fun. Voidstar on the other hand i could do without but Huttball is far and away the reason I queue for warzones. Its cool if u dont like it and wanna quit....*dueces*.....but its not because huttball is junk.

BogeyBot
12.19.2011 , 10:45 AM | #8
Empire vs Empire in VoidStar or Alderaan makes no sense. Here's a thought... roll Republic. Problem solved.

Personally, I feel that the fact that Empire can match against Empire in Huttball is making the situation worse than if it was only EvR. If the EvR was the only option, the ridiculous Empire queues would go a long way to balancing the server population.

thepilk
12.19.2011 , 10:50 AM | #9
Yeah, on the republic side I constantly queue warzones and literally have only played huttball one time in my entire game time.

TrashCanGammy
12.19.2011 , 10:53 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
Huttball is awsome learn to play your class
Bad troll is bad.