Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Denova instances population decreased?

Vankris
08.22.2012 , 01:14 AM | #1
Last night, we had 8 intances of denova, this is totally unprecedented. In the one i was there were about 30-40 players. Has bioware finally lowered the population cap to intiate creation of a new instance. I haven't seen a reference on the matter on the patch note but it did seem so.

PS: we didn't experience much lag at all, a pretty smooth denova HM for a reset night.
Shadow | Kinetic Combat

ronniehenlau
08.22.2012 , 02:54 AM | #2
Same for us yesterday! Yey bioware! Zero lag, and on a tuesday at that.

Now they just need to fix black hole >.< 55 people there, very easy getting the area mission done then.

alifaraaz
08.22.2012 , 03:58 AM | #3
We had a couple of lag spikes (shared by all of us, wasn't just me) but generally yeah it was much less lag. We also only had 24 people in our instance. I didn't check how many instances were created but I assumed less people were playing :P if there was tons of people, then maybe they have started fixing it, which would be brilliant.

Theyrr probably not announcing the fix or workaround fix to avoid admitting there was a fault in the first place :P
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Rynis
08.22.2012 , 05:23 AM | #4
Yup last night there were 8 denova instances! Much less lag it was great!
#AlmightyTeejus-#twitch.tv/bjagz

Vegabond
08.22.2012 , 08:32 AM | #5
Great changes indeed!

Typeslice
08.22.2012 , 08:33 AM | #6
We had 11 instances during prime time. Still had a few raid wide lag spikes though.
Xaph'an / A'baddon - GM of Undercon
The Shadowlands
http://undercon.guildlaunch.com

Utania
08.22.2012 , 10:32 AM | #7
Did they also fix the bug when an instance starts to depopulate or are we going to see that more frequently?

Utania
08.22.2012 , 10:35 AM | #8
Well hopefully depopulate is related to this in the patch notes
"Non-boss enemies no longer occasionally respawn after an Operation group has been defeated and re-enters the Operation."