Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Link(yes from LoZ) as a Jedi...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Link(yes from LoZ) as a Jedi...

Wolfninjajedi
08.21.2012 , 11:41 PM | #1
Now I am sure most of you are aware, am not one to make threads like these that are rather....how do I put this? Different from Star Wars, but I saw this picture and a thought occurred to me and raises a question for Legend of Zelda fans.

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...9,r:1,s:0,i:79 = Picture, Link as a jedi.

Hmm...what do fans think of Link being a jedi? The Master Saber! He'd be one hell of a jedi master I think. More then likely becoming a SwordMaster.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aximand
08.22.2012 , 12:15 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Now I am sure most of you are aware, am not one to make threads like these that are rather....how do I put this? Different from Star Wars, but I saw this picture and a thought occurred to me and raises a question for Legend of Zelda fans.

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...9,r:1,s:0,i:79 = Picture, Link as a jedi.

Hmm...what do fans think of Link being a jedi? The Master Saber! He'd be one hell of a jedi master I think. More then likely becoming a SwordMaster.
He shouts too often.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Wolfninjajedi
08.22.2012 , 05:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
He shouts too often.
True, tis what makes him unique though...and I think makes up for his muteness in speaking in the games. But then again, he is able to talk its just the player wants to feel more connected and have them be Link hence the name. So outside of the game, I he can talk. I mean hes talked in the animated series of LoZ.

Malles
08.22.2012 , 02:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
He shouts too often.
How dare you, sir. You ever think he might have a genetic disability? Show some sensitivity.

And all that picture is is Link Photoshopped with a lightsaber, I was disappointed. You have failed me again, Internet.
I used simple happy language words to help you understand.
Why yes, I have been a proud SWTOR Community member since August 2011. Why, wanna fight about it?

Wolfninjajedi
08.22.2012 , 03:45 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Malles View Post
How dare you, sir. You ever think he might have a genetic disability? Show some sensitivity.

And all that picture is is Link Photoshopped with a lightsaber, I was disappointed. You have failed me again, Internet.
Eh he doesn't really need much else, his outfit is alright all he needs is a lightsaber.