Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Emperor and Yoda Vs Darth Vader and Revan-Who wins?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Emperor and Yoda Vs Darth Vader and Revan-Who wins?

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
08.21.2012 , 03:12 PM | #21
Should probably clarify if its Vitiate or Palpatine.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aximand's Avatar


Aximand
08.21.2012 , 04:08 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Should probably clarify if its Vitiate or Palpatine.
It wouldn't really matter anyway. Vitate's completely owned Revan twice now, and we don't even know if either of those times he was even in his real body at full power. Either way, Yoda takes out Vader and either Emperor makes Revan his *****.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
08.21.2012 , 06:17 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
It wouldn't really matter anyway. Vitate's completely owned Revan twice now, and we don't even know if either of those times he was even in his real body at full power. Either way, Yoda takes out Vader and either Emperor makes Revan his *****.
Yoda would destroy Revan with ease. I'm not sure about Yoda vs. Vader. I think Yoda would eventually win, mainly from his size and speed advantage.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

GarfieldJL's Avatar


GarfieldJL
08.21.2012 , 07:37 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Yoda would destroy Revan with ease. I'm not sure about Yoda vs. Vader. I think Yoda would eventually win, mainly from his size and speed advantage.
Well situation would be the Emperor and Yoda would win easily. Vader would probably be taken out by the Emperor or Yoda fairly early. The fact Vader is in body armor hinders movement and Yoda's speed and close in fighting takes out Vader's strength advantage. Palpatine was no slouch with a lightsaber either and one big lightning blast would probably take Vader down.

Revan can't take on Palpatine and Yoda at the same time.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
08.21.2012 , 07:49 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by GarfieldJL View Post
Well situation would be the Emperor and Yoda would win easily. Vader would probably be taken out by the Emperor or Yoda fairly early. The fact Vader is in body armor hinders movement and Yoda's speed and close in fighting takes out Vader's strength advantage. Palpatine was no slouch with a lightsaber either and one big lightning blast would probably take Vader down.

Revan can't take on Palpatine and Yoda at the same time.
Vader would have to carry Revan's weight and obviously, Yoda and Palpatine would see him as the mian threat and take Vader out easy. Revan would turn tail and run, sensing the power behind these two masters of their trade.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

TurnsOffPain's Avatar


TurnsOffPain
08.21.2012 , 09:07 PM | #26
Quote:
While I agree with most of your post, I completely disagree and know for a fact after reading 96+ SW-EU/SW novels/comics including the dictionaries, all of the SW DnD books, and most importantly the "Jedi vs Sith - The essential guide to the force". that PALPATINE IS *NOT* THE MOST POWERFUL SITH EVER. I'd bet life on that as I know it to be a fact from SW cannon.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
You just contradicted yourself as every level of canon that exists conforms with the pure fact that Darth Sidious is by long and far the most powerful Sith of all time, it is not even a contest.
You say I contradicted myself but I don't see how. This is a pure "imaginary" thread of peoples opinions, go and learn some more about previous lords of the sith pre bby and post. You'll see what I mean...

Good luck to you sir and your quest for knowledge!
I think, therefore I am.
I destroy, therefore I endure" -IG88

Sith Sorcerer in Ex Cineribus on Jung Ma! Sith Lore Master
Totmacher Legacy (DeadmakerDeathmaker in english)

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
08.21.2012 , 09:09 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
It wouldn't really matter anyway. Vitate's completely owned Revan twice now, and we don't even know if either of those times he was even in his real body at full power. Either way, Yoda takes out Vader and either Emperor makes Revan his *****.
I know it wouldn't matter, but just clarify just to clarify.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
08.21.2012 , 09:11 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I know it wouldn't matter, but just clarify just to clarify.
Agreed. There are too many Emperor's popping up in SW. Need to clarify who you are intending to have fight.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aximand's Avatar


Aximand
08.21.2012 , 11:49 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by TurnsOffPain View Post
You say I contradicted myself but I don't see how. This is a pure "imaginary" thread of peoples opinions, go and learn some more about previous lords of the sith pre bby and post. You'll see what I mean...

Good luck to you sir and your quest for knowledge!
Those ancient Sith Lords you like so much? They bowed down and acknowledge Sidious as greater than they ever were.

Go learn more about the Canon system before you post, you'll see what we mean.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Lord_Karsk's Avatar


Lord_Karsk
08.22.2012 , 12:28 AM | #30
DragonAgeOrgins when will you stop making these silly threads ?