Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Oceanic Servers plans?


Tom_the_Narwhal's Avatar


Tom_the_Narwhal
08.30.2012 , 06:39 PM | #91
Its not so much whether GW2 is better or not, its whether I can actually play SWTOR it self, firstly.

There is currently 5 people on the republic fleet, including me.

I WANT to play this game, but I literally can't. I can't pvp, I can't do flashpoints, I can't do the heroics on the dailies runs. I don't think Bioware realizes how quiet it is here in MDN.

Can someone from the devs/bioware/anyone please just acknowledge the problem so we know that you're at least thinking of a solution?

Right now, every day you leave us in the dark we get closer and closer to just moving to GW2, a game we can actually play. Almost our whole guild has bought it and is levelling simply because we have nothing else to do anymore, even if we wanted to do rateds we couldn't, no one queues anymore unless its in-house stuff.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

Cheezfriend's Avatar


Cheezfriend
08.30.2012 , 07:49 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom_the_Narwhal View Post
Right now, every day you leave us in the dark we get closer and closer to just moving to GW2, a game we can actually play. Almost our whole guild has bought it and is levelling simply because we have nothing else to do anymore, even if we wanted to do rateds we couldn't, no one queues anymore unless its in-house stuff.
This is my fear too. I been thinking about it a bit lately and I kind of like Master Dar'Nala... I really don't know what the solution is and maybe I dont want to transfer again because one advantage about having less population is I've actually got to know more players, but still im sure everything will work out.... eventually.

scullzomben's Avatar


scullzomben
09.01.2012 , 03:50 AM | #93
58 people on fleet at 7:50 pm on a Saturday on Master D. Pre 50 pvp taking 10 minutes to pop.

Yes, we need all three oceanic servers merged.

Iceman_sith's Avatar


Iceman_sith
09.05.2012 , 10:28 AM | #94
Yeah, definitely time, if they just merged all 3 oceanic servers together, there would be a very nice healthy population. I so worry what would then happen if the game got huge... if.. maybe just make it a super oceanic server.

Jarlgon's Avatar


Jarlgon
09.05.2012 , 05:47 PM | #95
Gav Daragon has a top of 24 on Rep Fleet at peak times.
/signed
/signed again
/signed again x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000

Selvec's Avatar


Selvec
09.05.2012 , 06:04 PM | #96
Almost 4 pages on an issue that effects quite a large percentage of the playerbase, indeed one whole region of the world and several servers, and yet not one reply from BW about wither this question will be relayed to the right people.

Would you please ask the right people for us Allison? We'd all love to know if there are plans to merge oceanic servers.

Cheers

Cheezfriend's Avatar


Cheezfriend
09.05.2012 , 09:22 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Selvec View Post

Would you please ask the right people for us Allison? We'd all love to know if there are plans to merge oceanic servers.
/poke Allison

Jarlgon's Avatar


Jarlgon
09.05.2012 , 09:29 PM | #98
we need an answer and soon (not BioEA's soon). I have a feeling that most of my guild members are going to unsub and never play again. It's just in their behaviour at the moment.

Thornsbane's Avatar


Thornsbane
09.05.2012 , 09:37 PM | #99
I find its usually around 60-90 on Master D at peak times, usually a fair bit more on Imp side.

A merge would be great and kinda needed atm......however if there was a large influx of new players when F2P happens they would be screwed so its unlikely to happen....

Jarlgon's Avatar


Jarlgon
09.05.2012 , 09:39 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Thornsbane View Post
I find its usually around 60-90 on Master D at peak times, usually a fair bit more on Imp side.

A merge would be great and kinda needed atm......however if there was a large influx of new players when F2P happens they would be screwed so its unlikely to happen....
i don't see a huge influx of players happening when the game goes f2p. Too many negative reviews around these days.