Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Alternate Universe Weekly Challenge Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Alternate Universe Weekly Challenge Thread

bright_ephemera
09.08.2012 , 05:38 PM | #81
The Sword of Mercy: Goals and Ambitions 2, an alternate reality for Sith Warrior Ruth along with Agent Wynston and Jedi Master Rho. Today's entry is 1200 words. Significant spoiler elements are taken from SW Act 3 and IA Act 2 to set up this reality...
Spoiler

Notes:

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Striges
09.09.2012 , 09:48 PM | #82
SW story spoilers:
Spoiler

Estelindis
09.09.2012 , 10:22 PM | #83
I'm not sure what to spoiler tag and what to not, so...
Spoiler

kabeone
09.10.2012 , 12:27 AM | #85
Remi AU: Knightless Goals and Ambitions
Set immediately after Loyalty and Betrayal Part 3 (JK spoilers)
Spoiler

bright_ephemera
09.10.2012 , 08:14 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Remi AU: Knightless Goals and Ambitions
Spoiler
Remi! (err, Coremi.) Yeah, if she isn't a prophesied Jedi, I can really see Scourge having to say "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
I'm not sure what to spoiler tag and what to not, so...
Spoiler
Re: Scourge:
Spoiler

Re: Quinn:
Spoiler

Oh, and, just because it wandered across my Internet feed recently, have a thread-relevant quote from Charles Dickens' Great Expectations:

"That was a memorable day to me, for it made great changes in me. But, it is the same with any life. Imagine one selected day struck out of it, and think how different its course would have been. Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day."
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!

Estelindis
09.10.2012 , 08:41 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Re: Quinn:
Spoiler
Very icky indeed!
Spoiler

bright_ephemera
09.10.2012 , 12:08 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Very icky indeed!
Spoiler
SW and Ruth both-continuity spoilers:

Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!

bright_ephemera
09.10.2012 , 12:11 PM | #89
The Sword of Mercy: Goals and Ambitions 3. Today's entry is 1000 words. Significant spoiler elements are taken from SW Act 3 and IA Act 2 to set up this reality...
Spoiler

Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!

iamthehoyden
09.10.2012 , 07:47 PM | #90
Xa, my sharp as a blade IA, is just about to set foot on Belsavis. Which means...<drum roll please>...I CAN READ IA CH 2 SPOILERS!!! (I'm very very excited and have been looking forward to this for awhile, especially Ruth's AU cause I love Ruth.) I got to read through all the Ruth posts in a row, and I cannot wait to see what happens next. This AU is just extremely compelling, and... IA 2 spoilers:
Spoiler

Also, I cannot tell you, cannot, how much I love Pierce in this story. Like I literally clasped my hands to my chest (and I didn't realize people actually did that)
Spoiler
And then I catch all up and there's a new post (clapping ensues!) and this!:
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
The Sword of Mercy: Goals and Ambitions 3. Today's entry is 1000 words. Significant spoiler elements are taken from SW Act 3 and IA Act 2 to set up this reality...
Spoiler
At this point, madly in love wouldn't be too far off and as soon as I finish my ia, I'm leveling my sw cause I must have Pierce (I'm ignoring that I'll have to deal with Quinn.)
I am on pins and needles and I must have moar!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box