Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Alternate Universe Weekly Challenge Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Alternate Universe Weekly Challenge Thread

kabeone
10.17.2012 , 11:28 AM | #231
@bright I also loved how sour Scourge was at the end even though the result was the same just because she used the light side. He's such a grumpy guy

@Striges so funny... and that kiss....ahahahhahaha. <3 I love Rixik and Kirya in all forms and you make Corso super lovable

iamthehoyden
10.17.2012 , 05:05 PM | #232
Sooo funny Striges, this whole collection of hijinks has been awesome!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

elliotcat
10.17.2012 , 08:13 PM | #233
10/17/12
Xenobiology - Different species means more than different skin colors. It means different entirely different physiologies. Having friends whose bodies work so differently from your own can make things complicated, as everything from how you relax to how you dress and what your beauty rituals are (what is "lekku buffing", anyway?). How do your characters deal with differing biologies that they encounter?
Best Day Ever - We've written about our characters' worst days; now write about their best days! A day when something wonderful happened, like finally beating your nemesis, or just a day when everything went really well for them, and how they reacted.

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"[/SIZE]

bright_ephemera
10.17.2012 , 09:12 PM | #234
Screw it, I want this over. I only had to fill in a few pieces from what's been sitting there. The Sword of Mercy: Best Day Ever, so to speak. This one is what I would call dark, perhaps bordering on triggering, for its implications re: assault. Dark, yet possibly cathartic. 2000 words.
[Too creepy.]
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Vesaniae
10.17.2012 , 09:45 PM | #235
Bright, that was a wonderful ending. Justice was served!
Serence Legacy Ebon Hawk
There's always lightning.

Striges
10.17.2012 , 10:29 PM | #236
Just desserts, I'd say.
Spoiler
Well done overall. This rewrite of the SW story has been a bit like the horror movie where you want to cover your eyes because you know they're showing something awful, but at the same time you don't dare because you have to see what happens.

Adwynyth
10.18.2012 , 12:48 AM | #237
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
Bright, that was a wonderful ending. Justice was served!
Ditto.
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

kabeone
10.18.2012 , 03:50 PM | #238
Best Day Ever
Remi AU: Knightless
No spoilers that I can think of. Timeline somewhere near the beginning of Chapter 2.
Spoiler

Note
Spoiler

iamthehoyden
10.18.2012 , 04:01 PM | #239
Bright, this set of stories has been "heart in the throat" the whole way through. Thanks for seeing it through to the end. I'm really really glad he got what was coming to him.
Spoiler

Edit: And Kabe, you posted while I was writing my reply to Bright, just uh dang, just dang
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

bright_ephemera
10.18.2012 , 04:41 PM | #240
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Best Day Ever
Remi AU: Knightless
No spoilers that I can think of. Timeline somewhere near the beginning of Chapter 2.
At first I was like "How is she going to turn this around into a nice day?" and then I was like "Awww*melt*."

Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Spoiler
What does this mean!?
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.