Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Between flashpoints

Weryin
08.20.2012 , 02:49 PM | #1
So im level 50 and have no more planets to do quests in, so im just wondering what to do between flashpoint pops (which take around an hour).

imperialmerc
08.20.2012 , 07:59 PM | #2
If you need the gear/money you can do dailies. I personally just talk to my guild or in general chat and craft. I'll also do "rail races" on the Imperial Fleet to pass the time. The only real spec you have to wait a while for is DPS. On my Merc I can wait 45 minutes for a queue with no pop while on my Heals I'll get an instaqueue. A realistic wait time is about a half hour for DPS and 5-10 minutes for heals. If you're a tank and not getting an instaqueue not enough people are queueing
Lagro level 55 Mercenary Sezzid level 55 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 30 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kell'ia level 23 Jedi Sage
Liadra level 14 Sith Assassin You're going down

Niytshade
08.20.2012 , 08:10 PM | #3
Don't forget you also have the speeder quests you can do as well you should have a world boss weekly. Plenty to do if this is your first 50

Karasuko
08.20.2012 , 11:30 PM | #4
Between queues you.....
-Hunt datacrons.
-Do dailies
-PVP
-Go on a ganking spree.
-Explore the worlds
-Rep up your companions
-Go do quests you missed/couldnt find a group for
-Solo lower level FP's for neat looking gear(not sure if you can do that in the queue)
-Play the GTN
-Farm up matts for crafting
-Craft thigns (to sell or use)
-Learn all the patterns you can and RE them for better ones.
-Have fun chatting to guildies.

When people cry about not enough thigns to do well they only have themselves to blame.

Capt_Beers
08.21.2012 , 12:43 PM | #5
You can also join the LFG queue with a premade. Make friends with a healer or a tank and queue with them. It also never hurts to ask a healer or tank from an FP you finish if they are for up another. You could end making a friend so you'll have someone to queue with.

Sorry I don't have any help for what I do in between pops. I'm a healer on my main and I always queue with a tank on my alts so what I usually do between FP pops is another FP .
<FREE UGLY> - POT5 - <SUPER BADS>
Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration | | Key'th 55 Pyrotech

xstortion
08.21.2012 , 12:54 PM | #6
Datacron hunting would be a better idea if you get sent back to the spot once you were done with the FP. Would hate to be out in the middle of nowhere to just end up back on fleet or ilum once you finished up.

Niytshade
08.24.2012 , 10:54 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by xstortion View Post
Datacron hunting would be a better idea if you get sent back to the spot once you were done with the FP. Would hate to be out in the middle of nowhere to just end up back on fleet or ilum once you finished up.
Yeah, what's weird is that on the PTS server when you were done with a FP using the LFG tool it would put you back where you were, I don't know why they changed it..