Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Open RP: Denova Under Siege


JoeyAkamai's Avatar


JoeyAkamai
08.25.2012 , 01:02 PM | #41
Karani considered the idea. But instantly tried getting rid of it. It's the Empire. You can't trust them. With some of the strength she had left, she crushed a rock with the force and through them at the sith.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

Bird_of_Thunder's Avatar


Bird_of_Thunder
08.26.2012 , 09:41 AM | #42
Ravvok couldn't hold off thr offensive. He fell to the ground, battered and bloodied. His lightsabers skittered away from him and he was too weak to recover them. Aran's counterattacks, the dirt, and the rocks Karani threw had all brought down Ravvok. Wondering what would happen to him, The Sith lay silently
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
08.26.2012 , 09:56 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok couldn't hold off thr offensive. He fell to the ground, battered and bloodied. His lightsabers skittered away from him and he was too weak to recover them. Aran's counterattacks, the dirt, and the rocks Karani threw had all brought down Ravvok. Wondering what would happen to him, The Sith lay silently
I am going to end this, once and for all. said Aran. He then swung his lightsaber at the sith's head.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder's Avatar


Bird_of_Thunder
08.26.2012 , 11:17 AM | #44
Ravvok used the Force to catch the swing and pushed Aran away. He flipped up and recovered his lightsabers, and then released a small burst of lightning at the Jedi and moved in with blinding speed enhanced by the Force for the kill
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
08.26.2012 , 11:29 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok used the Force to catch the swing and pushed Aran away. He flipped up and recovered his lightsabers, and then released a small burst of lightning at the Jedi and moved in with blinding speed enhanced by the Force for the kill
Aran got pushed into a cliff and got hit by the lightning. Injured but not ready to give up stood up and got ready for Ravvok while in the opening stance of Djem So. Now this is where the fun begins.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder's Avatar


Bird_of_Thunder
08.26.2012 , 11:37 AM | #46
Ravvok slashed with precision and in no clear order so that his opponent couldn't easily predict his movements. He heard his holocom beep out an order from Commander Patrus. Return to base! We've pushed in to the stronghold! Ravvok jumped back and sped down the cliff, heading for the stronghold
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

JoeyAkamai's Avatar


JoeyAkamai
08.26.2012 , 11:41 AM | #47
Karani stood up, but had to lean against the cliff to keep herself standing.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
08.26.2012 , 11:42 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok slashed with precision and in no clear order so that his opponent couldn't easily predict his movements. He heard his holocom beep out an order from Commander Patrus. Return to base! We've pushed in to the stronghold! Ravvok jumped back and sped down the cliff, heading for the stronghold
Aran having a harder time blocking the attacks but was able to hold off the attack. Before he could counter the sith jumped back and retreated. Aran decided to check on the other jedi. "Hello there. Are you alright?" said Aran to the other jedi.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

JoeyAkamai's Avatar


JoeyAkamai
08.26.2012 , 11:46 AM | #49
I think I will be Karani answered. But she actually didn't think that.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
08.26.2012 , 11:56 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeyAkamai View Post
I think I will be Karani answered. But she actually didn't think that.
"We better get you back to the republic base where they can heal your injuries." said Aran looking around just in case the sith came back.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu