Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP: Denova Under Siege

Bird_of_Thunder
09.11.2012 , 08:27 PM | #121
Lord Ravvok? Personal grudge. I'm in Jorrad said, loading his massive rifle.

Ravvok gestured for Korrahn to leave. As the apprentice did, Ravvok began speaking. At the moment, our priority is to get off Denova. However there is a Republic blockade. The Republic base here in the valley is what powers the energy barrier formed by the blockade. We need to knock out that generator in order to escape. I will be leading the attack. You two will accompany me the Sith Lord finished.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.11.2012 , 08:41 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Lord Ravvok? Personal grudge. I'm in Jorrad said, loading his massive rifle.

Ravvok gestured for Korrahn to leave. As the apprentice did, Ravvok began speaking. At the moment, our priority is to get off Denova. However there is a Republic blockade. The Republic base here in the valley is what powers the energy barrier formed by the blockade. We need to knock out that generator in order to escape. I will be leading the attack. You two will accompany me the Sith Lord finished.
"so, a good old fashioned raid? sounds like fun, and lots of opertunity for killing the republic. Mean looks to the door the apprentice left from "so, you are telling us this, but you don't want your apprentice to know? there something we should know?"

ToEasy
09.11.2012 , 08:49 PM | #123
Good, you two will go to the imperial base and will take back the holocron. If you can, destroy as much of their base as you can. said Mal. Will do.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
09.11.2012 , 08:56 PM | #124
Ravvok made sure his apprentice was gone. Yes. He has become expendable. He believes that he is to take out the main command area, yet it's a suicide if my agent in their camp will perform as such Ravvok said.

Jorrad took his speeder to the base and set up camp. He had his launcher ready to create a bit of chaos. He waited for Zarron, setting up the launcher for the attack.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.11.2012 , 09:06 PM | #125
Ravvok made sure his apprentice was gone. Yes. He has become expendable. He believes that he is to take out the main command area, yet it's a suicide if my agent in their camp will perform as such Ravvok said.

Jorrad took his speeder to the base and set up camp. He had his launcher ready to create a bit of chaos. He waited for Zarron, setting up the launcher for the attack.
"ok, shall we be going? I want to get the killing started already, only opertunity I have had today got away from me."

suddenly, a trooper runs up, bowing "my lord, our scouts have spoted what looks like a mandalorion setting up some sort of launcher aimed directly at the base. what are your orders?"

Bird_of_Thunder
09.11.2012 , 09:08 PM | #126
Ravvok waved his hand in dismissal. Leave him, he's our sleeper agent. It's all a part of the plan
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.11.2012 , 09:14 PM | #127
Ravvok waved his hand in dismissal. Leave him, he's our sleeper agent. It's all a part of the plan
"some plan you got there."

"should we be going, my lord? or are we waiting on some sort of signal?"

Bird_of_Thunder
09.11.2012 , 09:25 PM | #128
No signal. Deploy immediatley. I will join you shortly. For now, look for a bounty hunter named Kado Skarria. He will assist you in the infiltration
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.11.2012 , 09:36 PM | #129
No signal. Deploy immediatley. I will join you shortly. For now, look for a bounty hunter named Kado Skarria. He will assist you in the infiltration
"understood" the two agent leave, hoping on a speeder to take to near the republic base.

"I don't trust him"

"what do you mean?"

"he is sending his apprentice off to what is going to be a suiside mission. he wants us, in turn, to attack a fortifyed republic base, saying "I will be along shortly". if his own apprentice is expendable, what stops us from being expendable as well?"

"We don''t die that easaly. remember the mission on balmora? if he thinks we are expendable, we just have to prove him wrong."

"sure."

the speeder arives in a forest area outside the base

"Damm this rain, what is this, dromand kass?"

"We have more inportant things to worry about. get your gear ready, and keep an eye out for this hunter contact."

ToEasy
09.12.2012 , 03:24 PM | #130
Zarron got to Jorrad and said, That launcher should do the trick. I say after we shoot the base with the launcher, we storm in and kill the commander. Then we can look for that holocron. What do you think?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu