Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Open RP: Denova Under Siege


ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
09.11.2012 , 06:28 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"ya, not such a hot idea now, is it fool?"

Zero ran up next to meanken"don't bother chasing him, he may want to lead us into a trap. why else would he attack an entire base alone? he is not worth the bother anyway."

"Right......I may be good, but even I can't take an entire republic squad alone, which is what we thought was comeing. where the hell was my backup?

"The comander here appears to be incomptant. we will fix the situation now. come."

the two agents turn around and begin to walk back inside the base

occ-you know his name is Meanken, not Meankin, right? you misspeled it twice in a row
Zarron then landed near the speeder and said, That should keep them busy for a while. Zarron then got on the speeder and began to go back to the republic base.

ooc- Sorry about that.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken's Avatar


meanken
09.11.2012 , 06:40 PM | #112
"we still need to get in contact with that sith, right? lord whats-his-face?"

"yes, we do, but we need to handle this commander first, come with me"

she walks up to the commander, who is speaking with the troops and saying what a good job they did repeling the attackers

"commander?"

"yes, agent?"

Zero, without any warning, hits the commander in the head with a roundhouse kick, knocking him out.

"ouch"

"MEN! this pathatic exquse of a commander almost cost us all control of this base! if it had not been for the fact that only a single bounty hunter was attacking the gate he failed to send a SINGLE man to, we would have lost the base! where is the second in command!?

"here, sir"

"You are the new commander of this base, see that you do better. take this man away to a cell, to await trial for his crimes of incomptence."

the former commander is draged away

"now what?"

"we await word from the sith"

Bird_of_Thunder's Avatar


Bird_of_Thunder
09.11.2012 , 06:41 PM | #113
Ravvok's shuttle landed at the base. However, instead of Ravvok, a young Zabrakian appeared. He held a double-bladed lightsaber at his side. Greetings, agents. My name is Korrahn. Lord Ravvok apologizes for his absence, as he is quite wounded. I am here in his stead he said, walking to Meanken and Zero
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken's Avatar


meanken
09.11.2012 , 06:56 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok's shuttle landed at the base. However, instead of Ravvok, a young Zabrakian appeared. He held a double-bladed lightsaber at his side. Greetings, agents. My name is Korrahn. Lord Ravvok apologizes for his absence, as he is quite wounded. I am here in his stead he said, walking to Meanken and Zero
"let me guess, he underestmated some jedi and got his butt kicked?"

"what did I say before? you let ME do the talking, remember? We requiere a breifing and mission orders, as intelgence did not have a full grasp on what was going on down here on the ground when we left."

Bird_of_Thunder's Avatar


Bird_of_Thunder
09.11.2012 , 07:10 PM | #115
Korrahn shook his head. The Jedi got a lucky shot. My master could've defeated him easily. Now, why are you here? he said, giving Meanken a dirty look.

Meanwhile, at the Republic base, a ship landed. From it stepped a quite-tall Mandalorian. He had a rifle slung over his back, but it was half-cannon judging by the size of it. The Mando came into the field tent. Ah, you must Jorrad Kandoalso the commander said. Just direct me where I need to go Jorrad said. The commander nodded and called for Mal to come and meet the newcomer.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken's Avatar


meanken
09.11.2012 , 07:16 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Korrahn shook his head. The Jedi got a lucky shot. My master could've defeated him easily. Now, why are you here? he said, giving Meanken a dirty look.

Meanwhile, at the Republic base, a ship landed. From it stepped a quite-tall Mandalorian. He had a rifle slung over his back, but it was half-cannon judging by the size of it. The Mando came into the field tent. Ah, you must Jorrad Kandoalso the commander said. Just direct me where I need to go Jorrad said. The commander nodded and called for Mal to come and meet the newcomer.
Zero blinked, confused.

"you deaf? she just told you why we are here, to assist in the fight. why else would we be on this crappy planet?"

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
09.11.2012 , 07:22 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Korrahn shook his head. The Jedi got a lucky shot. My master could've defeated him easily. Now, why are you here? he said, giving Meanken a dirty look.

Meanwhile, at the Republic base, a ship landed. From it stepped a quite-tall Mandalorian. He had a rifle slung over his back, but it was half-cannon judging by the size of it. The Mando came into the field tent. Ah, you must Jorrad Kandoalso the commander said. Just direct me where I need to go Jorrad said. The commander nodded and called for Mal to come and meet the newcomer.
Mal, a shistavanen jedi master walked to the Mandalorian. Hello, what is your name? said Mal. Zarron then made it back to the base and walked to the commander and said, I caused some damage to the imperial base. Is there anything more you need me to do?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder's Avatar


Bird_of_Thunder
09.11.2012 , 07:52 PM | #118
My name's Jorrad. I'm here on damage control. An honor to meet you, Master Mal Jorrad said, bowing to the Jedi.

Korrahn was about to speak when another shuttle landed. From it stepped a hooded Sith Lord who's face was concealed by a mask. Korrahn bowed to the Sith. Ah, the backup has arrived. I'm Lord Ravvok. Who are you, exactly? the Sith said with an icy yet still young voice. He looked about in his early to mid 30s, judging by his stature and voice pitch
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken's Avatar


meanken
09.11.2012 , 08:09 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
My name's Jorrad. I'm here on damage control. An honor to meet you, Master Mal Jorrad said, bowing to the Jedi.

Korrahn was about to speak when another shuttle landed. From it stepped a hooded Sith Lord who's face was concealed by a mask. Korrahn bowed to the Sith. Ah, the backup has arrived. I'm Lord Ravvok. Who are you, exactly? the Sith said with an icy yet still young voice. He looked about in his early to mid 30s, judging by his stature and voice pitch
"my lord" Zero inclines her head to the sith, while mean simpaly leans against the wall and takes out his knife, and begins to sharpin it, bored with all the waiting for mission details "My name is agent Zero, this is my partner, agent Meanken" he waves in a bored manner We have been sent by imperial intelgence to assist in your mission. However, they did not see fit to tell us what said mission was. We need a breifing"

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
09.11.2012 , 08:17 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
My name's Jorrad. I'm here on damage control. An honor to meet you, Master Mal Jorrad said, bowing to the Jedi.

Korrahn was about to speak when another shuttle landed. From it stepped a hooded Sith Lord who's face was concealed by a mask. Korrahn bowed to the Sith. Ah, the backup has arrived. I'm Lord Ravvok. Who are you, exactly? the Sith said with an icy yet still young voice. He looked about in his early to mid 30s, judging by his stature and voice pitch
I am glad you are here to help us. As for you Zarron, you can try to find that sith holocron. It is in the hands of the sith, lord Ravvok. Jorrad, are you willing to help him?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu