Black hole RE implants only 20% not guaranteed

khsolo

So i could spend 10 mil or more buying 6 or 7 Black Hole implants and try to RE to get the schematic or loose all the 10 mil if im not lucky

Is that the Bioware way? Really?

Have any idea how long it takes to make 10 mil selling 20 k purple implants, columi implants and exotech stims?

Teh?

If it was guaranteed then everyone would have them.

Also, you are an idiot if you buy (at current 1m+ prices) what you want to re- from the GTN. If you want to re, it be best if you are from your EC farm drop.

Exotech stims were a rare drop, now you can buy the schematics for bh comendations, same should be for the implants

The 20% is the only thing that gives a crafted item any value. Why don't you just equip them instead of trying to RE them at all and be done with it? If you want to RE them to sell them then your whole argument doesn't make any sense because they would be worthless.

So i could spend 10 mil or more buying 6 or 7 Black Hole implants and try to RE to get the schematic or loose all the 10 mil if im not lucky

Have any idea how long it takes to make 10 mil selling 20 k purple implants, columi implants and exotech stims?

Teh?

10m? Are you buying ~player crafted~ BH implants to RE?!

^ What people said :p

I am not certain but I don't believe you can RE player crafted items. You definitely can RE BH implants bought from the vendor.

I have a BH implant schematic - I was lucky because I had it really early and managed to sell a crafted one at 1.5 mill. However you need 6 level 8 crafting mats - the cost of which can range from 750K to 1.2 mill depending on GTN prices. Also since they only cost 35 BH comms and since the introduction of the group finder a player could quite easily get enough comms to buy the implants themselves - you are unlikely to be able to sell the crafted BH implant for a reasonable price - especially if you have to buy the mats.

It may make sense if you farm space missions as the lvl 8 crafting mats drop from those mat boxes. It may also make sense if you get the mats out of EC. However, in my guild we put all the mats in the guild bank for use only for crafting for guildmates/ ourselves and not for sale.

Teh?

I really hope you weren't stupid enough to buy them off the GTN. The only ones that you can RE at this time are BoP. So if you bought them off the GTN you have a 0% chance of REing them - and yes, this is intended, not a bug.

I really hope you weren't stupid enough to buy them off the GTN. The only ones that you can RE at this time are BoP. So if you bought them off the GTN you have a 0% chance of REing them - and yes, this is intended, not a bug.

Didnt know that but no i didnt buy them

Just want to know how to get the schematics for them without having to spend hours + hours getting bh coms to buy them and re them over and over until i get lucky

Didnt know that but no i didnt buy them

Just want to know how to get the schematics for them without having to spend hours + hours getting bh coms to buy them and re them over and over until i get lucky

Like any other schematic to be learned via RE, that is the only way. Don't really see why you think this is a problem as many other people are doing it.

Like any other schematic to be learned via RE, that is the only way. Don't really see why you think this is a problem as many other people are doing it.

Ty, some of us dont have countless hours to get the bh comms to do so unfortunatelly and as far as i know they arent tradeable so either you dedicate weeks to get the bh coms to get the implants to get a 20% chance to get the schematic or you are basically unable to get them

Ty, some of us dont have countless hours to get the bh comms to do so unfortunatelly and as far as i know they arent tradeable so either you dedicate weeks to get the bh coms to get the implants to get a 20% chance to get the schematic or you are basically unable to get them

Countless hours? An implant costs 35 BH comms. You can get that done in 5 days without even stepping foot in Denova. A HM flashpoint should take about 30 minutes and a SM op a little over an hour. If you do a full run of Denova, that gives you 30 right there including the weekly. BH comms are not difficult to get.

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

Countless hours? An implant costs 35 BH comms. You can get that done in 5 days without even stepping foot in Denova. A HM flashpoint should take about 30 minutes and a SM op a little over an hour. If you do a full run of Denova, that gives you 30 right there including the weekly. BH comms are not difficult to get.

Agree. Doing daylies to get 1 mill credits probably take longer =)

Exactly 5 days for a 20% chance, if you dont get it there then its 5 more days and so on and those days i cant do anything else cause my time to play is limited unlike what it seems many people here who devote themselves to the game and obviously getting 35 coms is just a walk in the park

For me getting 35 coms is painfullly slow

... my time to play is limited unlike what it seems many people here who devote themselves to the game and obviously getting 35 coms is just a walk in the park.

For me getting 35 coms is painfullly slow

Eh but if all you said is true - what will you do once you get the schematic? Say it was to mysteriously appear in your schematic list...

If getting 35 comms is painfully slow - what will you think of obtaining the mats?

You wouldn't have the mats to craft it with if you a) don't raid EC b) do countless space missions. Sounds like you don't have the time for either.

I stopped crafting the BH implant because the cost of the mats was so high it made more sense for me to sell what mats I had than to try to craft implants that are considered easy to obtain.

/scratch head - not sure what your gripe is really...

^^^^^

100% true.

If you can run Denova, you can get plenty of BH comms. If you can't run Denova your only source of Grade 8 mats is grinding every single space missions every single day.

Doesn't seem worth it to me. And BH Impants aren't so rare that you can charge an arm and leg for it either.

Edited by Khevar