Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How Low Could You Go?

walterskinner
08.20.2012 , 01:40 PM | #21
I did the whole chain on my 17 Scoundrel. I managed everything except the speeder ride, I couldn't make it through without backup from a guildie.
Gunmetal, Undertow, Algernop, Fortysix-two
Vacant, Rosettastoned, Ænema, Threelibras
Prophecy of the Five

_Corew
08.20.2012 , 01:49 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
My friend and I tried it this weekend. His character was level 15 and didn't have a ship yet. I got on my trooper to help him, but no matter how we did it (I clicked first, he clicked first, we clicked together) he couldn't get on my ship. I don't remember reading anything about it, but my guess from what happened is that he can't get on my ship until he gets his. I could be wrong though. He might have just been lagging or something.

When I tried it I got a message telling me I couldn't because I didn't have a ship of my own.

Maxumus
08.20.2012 , 01:53 PM | #23
Did it on my 18. quests were easy themselves but the trash that spawned made it nearly impossible at some points especially the eating utensils area.

EJedi
08.20.2012 , 02:56 PM | #24
My lowest was 17 with stealth. I had to get a little help clearing for the speeder part and getting to my set of forks.

There was a level 16 who got that stuff too, but I don't know if she finished her crates.
If you pick up a novel, and see pages 2-899 only as obstacles between pages 1 and 900, then it may just be that you don't like reading.

Blackavaar
08.21.2012 , 11:28 AM | #25
Well, almost managed it with a level 18 Sith Marauder last night. Had a little help getting through the Industrial/High Security area (others were barreling through there wiping out everything, so I just ran in their wake). Only had 2 pieces of apparatus left to go when the servers shut down. Oh well.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.

Andryah
08.21.2012 , 11:38 AM | #26
I admire two things here:

1) That you looked past the surface layer of the event (ie: bang out quests, get rewards, then complain) and actually made yourselves a challenging mini-game within the game out of the event. You took charge of your experience in game instead of complaining and holding out an entitlement cup in front of the developers. Kudos to you guys

2) You are the antithesis of the players who complain: "there is no leveling challenge in this game" Once again, Kudos to you guys!

"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive,” - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

Blackavaar
08.21.2012 , 12:20 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
I admire two things here:

1) That you looked past the surface layer of the event (ie: bang out quests, get rewards, then complain) and actually made yourselves a challenging mini-game within the game out of the event. You took charge of your experience in game instead of complaining and holding out an entitlement cup in front of the developers. Kudos to you guys

2) You are the antithesis of the players who complain: "there is no leveling challenge in this game" Once again, Kudos to you guys!

Why thank you. That's the way MMOs should be played.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.

Reynaga
08.22.2012 , 06:39 PM | #28
I did it on my level 11 assassin. Made 13 with all the turn ins and quests.
So many deaths on Nar Shadaa, but I got it all done without help from the wife.

I asked her to help me and she said ok, I told her it was on my level 11 and she made this face that told me she wasn't going to help me with that after all.

Did it without ya hon ^_^.

P.S. I saw that someone said how could you even get this done when you don't have a ship, I managed to get all of my story line quests done and it was on the turn in of the last part of my story line where I got to 11 and got my ship. So yes it can be done.
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.

forumname
08.22.2012 , 07:09 PM | #29
I made a new operative for the event, went to Nar Shaddaa at 12 . was 13 (almost 14) when I turned in all the items.
It was great fun, especially putting on the title at lvl 13. :P

Would not have finished without a bit of help from some of the helpful community members though.
Going through the network security district and getting the speeder out to the taxi area is almost impossible on your own, and I was lucky to find/hire someone on those 2 part of the quest. The second guy also helped me finish the smuggler crate part as well.

KainsGhost
08.22.2012 , 07:40 PM | #30
I did it on my 19 marauder dinged 20 during and got him a full suit of tusken armor was my highest level toon so had no choice.
but i did find out we having some pretty helpful people on prophecy of five server imp side, had a couple close calls and rough spots and was bailed out a few times lol