Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How Low Could You Go?

skrutt
08.20.2012 , 12:05 PM | #11
I did the whole thing on my 15 Shadow. I dinged 16 on the final turn in. The only part that required me to chain die a lot was the Nar Shada quest where you follow the bounty hunter. The level 30 mobs agroed me from quite a distance there. I did the quest on a total of 6 chars and the 15 was the most fun 8)

AshlaBoga
08.20.2012 , 12:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by skrutt View Post
I did the whole thing on my 15 Shadow. I dinged 16 on the final turn in. The only part that required me to chain die a lot was the Nar Shada quest where you follow the bounty hunter. The level 30 mobs agroed me from quite a distance there. I did the quest on a total of 6 chars and the 15 was the most fun 8)
A level 15? Congrats.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Blackavaar
08.20.2012 , 12:23 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by skrutt View Post
Wow, 15!? Very kool.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Hardwear
08.20.2012 , 12:31 PM | #14
I'm currently doing the event with my lvl 19 trooper along with picking up M1-4X in my class quest which was right on time since M1 is a much better tank then Aric Jorgan.

..also with my 31 Operative and 43 Gaurdian
Squadron: 1020 367

Urael
08.20.2012 , 12:40 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by deucexmachina View Post
Going to try to pop out one more, level 12 dpd Jugg, still on DK.

Not sure if I will be quick enough, and he's not a tank with a healer as my PT was, or if my friend will baby sit me again and keep me from getting too far into the fire
How the heck are you as a level 12 going to even do this event?

Your agro range on the Nar will be HUGE.

Is your friend going to taxi you from planet to planet cause a level 12 doesn't have a star ship?

Blackavaar
08.20.2012 , 12:53 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Is your friend going to taxi you from planet to planet cause a level 12 doesn't have a star ship?
That will be the biggest roadblock. Until you get your ship, I don't think you can join anyone on theirs either.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

pocketthesaurus
08.20.2012 , 01:11 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I just finished the event this morning with a level 20 BH. Man, it was a beach trying to get through the Industrial sector.

Anyone else do the event with a character that low? Anyone go lower?

Just wondering.

Congrats, man... On my 26 VG (tank spec) with all purple gear, the strong 31s killed me (always paired with regular 30s), even with my healer out and her in purples. I commend you for your perseverance.

Urael
08.20.2012 , 01:13 PM | #18
That will be the biggest roadblock. Until you get your ship, I don't think you can join anyone on theirs either.

I thought you could get on a ship if you could get to the fleet? So level seven, which is the arbitrary point at which the powers that be determined one had to get to so as not to park a level clicker mule on illum right?

JunkyardWolf
08.20.2012 , 01:19 PM | #19
I just finished the event this morning with a level 20 BH. Man, it was a beach trying to get through the Industrial sector.

Anyone else do the event with a character that low? Anyone go lower?

Just wondering.

yes i did with my lvl 22 BH,and yes it sucked bildge water having to go through a lvl 30+ area when the rest of the event was all in 10-22 lvl areas on the 2 planets. die..res..run with the 8 seconds of stealth you get..rinse and repeat a few times. was not fun at all,i like a challenge but that was just rediculas.
proud to be a Cranky ole fart!

Blackavaar
08.20.2012 , 01:37 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
I thought you could get on a ship if you could get to the fleet? So level seven, which is the arbitrary point at which the powers that be determined one had to get to so as not to park a level clicker mule on illum right?
My friend and I tried it this weekend. His character was level 15 and didn't have a ship yet. I got on my trooper to help him, but no matter how we did it (I clicked first, he clicked first, we clicked together) he couldn't get on my ship. I don't remember reading anything about it, but my guess from what happened is that he can't get on my ship until he gets his. I could be wrong though. He might have just been lagging or something.