Sith Assassin PVP Montage-Madness Spec

THEFERRARICARGUY

Hey guys, I just wanted to throw this pvp montage out there, running 5/5/31 madness spec and 1 clip of the "arika" hybrid by shinarika, gear is itemized war hero.

Would be nice if you guys gave me some feedback on the montage and what you thought of it, and what i should or could have done better, because I enjoy good feedback, it helps me grow as a player and video maker.

Thanks for watching!

Amr link: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/fda9392e-b0a2-4148-9255-005ec3031d4c

Edited by THEFERRARICARGUY

Instead of taking the force shroud cooldown, i took the extra armor for the survivability, and i don't mind having a longer speed cooldown since i get a root, which is another gap closer, and the self heals are icing on the cake, since 2piece force master is awesome, combined with parasitism.

Nice Vid! I personally love the madness assassin spec! My favorite actually, and I hardly ever lose in overall damage (which isn't too important but shows the viability of the spec). Ton of internal damage and maul makes it a super bursty spec! Only difference in my play-style is I tend to maul a bit more.

Yeah, I try to get raze procs off my maul, generally, then recklessness DF, CD, shock, and then just trash the hell out of them if they aren't already dead, its fun and awesome. Just the other day i pulled 660k in a voidstar, i really feel that madness has more utility and damage then (ugh) 23/1/17 and i think, with our root, insta whirlwind, self heals (get more of it then darkness) we actually have as good survivability as a darkness tank in dps gear, but with more dps and mobility, and more fun imo.

• 3 weeks later...