Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem-need help!

ArbiterSux
08.19.2012 , 09:11 PM | #1
I have a bad computer but i have a bad problem. My screen is all messed up. It is stretched horozontally so badly that it is impossible to play. The hud is fine but not the gameplay. I tried changing the resolution multiple times but that did nothing. i uninstalled it twice and downloaded it digitally. then i installed it with the disk. It is still messed up. Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me?

anthemambient
08.19.2012 , 09:18 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ArbiterSux View Post
I have a bad computer but i have a bad problem. My screen is all messed up. It is stretched horozontally so badly that it is impossible to play. The hud is fine but not the gameplay. I tried changing the resolution multiple times but that did nothing. i uninstalled it twice and downloaded it digitally. then i installed it with the disk. It is still messed up. Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me?
Play in Windowed mode. I had this issue too on my GTX 295 and corrected it by fixing ratio or something, but to no avail this time around. I even updated, rolled back several times on drivers, set resolution variables manually, and etc.

Ergavore
08.19.2012 , 11:35 PM | #3
If that previous suggestion didn't help, you might want to post this in the Customer Service forums to get some official help from a CS representative. They'll give you a run down of how to fix it and they'll help you through the problem.