Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Fatman Got... Liposuction?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The Fatman Got... Liposuction?

Exilim
08.20.2012 , 06:52 AM | #21
80 people on fleet because there are FIVE instances of nar shaddaa?
I believe in people bombing
I believe in people warring
I believe diseases coming
I believe that's why I'm running

Devlonir
08.20.2012 , 07:15 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Pathlight- View Post
Progenitor declining fast as well. A new server merge would do this game some good.
Except it isnt.. current torstatus line for Progenitor:

The Progenitor 2.02 +0.10 98.75 % RP PvE English

Still the biggest EU server, and still growing according to torstatus.. since the merger.

Wrong fact is wrong.
"Cows go 'Moo', Dogs go 'Woof', MMO Players go 'The PVP is unbalanced!" - Yahthzee
"I'm starting to get the feeling that BW and their MMO are not the dysfunctional ones." - Rafaman

Codek
08.20.2012 , 07:26 AM | #23
Your telling me that a server that was basically built from re-rollers, is now having a large chuck of people jumping ship?

....shocker
~Codek

Jazshen
08.20.2012 , 07:58 AM | #24
Was going to say, Progenitor is far from dead. The thing with an RP server, is you can't judge it by hopping into the Fleet, because RP'ers will spread out all over the planets. 80+ people in Korriban, Dromund Kaas, Tython, Nar Shaddaa - not uncommon.

RUDI
08.20.2012 , 08:01 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Devlonir View Post
Except it isnt.. current torstatus line for Progenitor:

The Progenitor 2.02 +0.10 98.75 % RP PvE English

Still the biggest EU server, and still growing according to torstatus.. since the merger.

Wrong fact is wrong.
Yeah, I think this is because of free trial, rp-pve is much more appealing than pvp. My server tofn is also dropping...
eko & yu-no @TOFN

PaulusAlone
08.20.2012 , 08:10 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Kourage View Post
I was on a boat all day, fishing or swimming around Egmont Key. Sorry for not being online.
Heeyy dude...Aren't you just boasting about your fulfilling REAL-LIFE there?
Dang it. That's so typical of you 'Real-Lifers.' To flaunt your healthy, contented lifestyle in front of us pale-skinned minions of teh interweb...
Grrr...How shameless!
I'm off to ALT as a Sith now ~ I feels da need.
"I'm gonna live forever...or die trying!"

Artoon
08.20.2012 , 09:41 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
Only way this game will not bleed more subs is to remove fleets ! players hate em
the feeling of beeing in these closed in boxes in the middle of no were.Worst thing in this game is fleets.
Players want to be on a world outside in a world that feels alive.Move all things on fleets to capital worlds
were they should be so players go straight from starter planets to capital worlds.

Second is get some damd minigames into the game so players have something to do other then pvp and raiding

Third. Give players a reason to do open world pvp .

Wake up bioware....
The capital worlds are walled-in areas just like the Fleets are. Just different fake scenery in the background that you can never get to.

deecee
08.20.2012 , 11:07 PM | #28
Prophecy of the Five Republic pop remains unchanged, empire numbers seem to be down though. Keep in mind that we have a live event going on and fleet numbers can be low due to this.

My hope is that in the future Bioware takes the focus off of the fleet and encourages players to hang out in other places around the galaxy.

I would have no problem if Bioware had a live event where we blow both fleets up in a blaze of glory!

People need to stop focusing on what the numbers are on the fleet and just enjoy the game.

Gronkaarr
08.21.2012 , 10:51 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by deecee View Post
Prophecy of the Five Republic pop remains unchanged, empire numbers seem to be down though. Keep in mind that we have a live event going on and fleet numbers can be low due to this.

My hope is that in the future Bioware takes the focus off of the fleet and encourages players to hang out in other places around the galaxy.

I would have no problem if Bioware had a live event where we blow both fleets up in a blaze of glory!

People need to stop focusing on what the numbers are on the fleet and just enjoy the game.
Empire side on Pot5 is definitely down. We used to have 3 and sometimes even 4 instances of Fleet going during prime time, now we only have 2. also we had queues to log in during prime time for about a week, maybe 2 weeks, and haven't had a queue since that time

Pistols
08.21.2012 , 10:57 AM | #30
Every server will be/soon to be on a diet plan, even the healthy ones. It's NOT the event people.

Players are rapidly leaving this game, and we have EA to thank for this.

EA is the problem, not BioWare, wish people would understand that.