Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Fatman Got... Liposuction?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The Fatman Got... Liposuction?

Tiaa
08.19.2012 , 06:28 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kourage View Post
I was on a boat all day, fishing or swimming around Egmont Key. Sorry for not being online.
It's ok.

I can tell when you went on holiday because SWTOR went F2P for the coming holidays.

Talon_strikes
08.19.2012 , 07:24 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Malice View Post
Gona get skinnier and skinnier as the population unsubs.
That was a great laugh! Thank you!
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

Entropicus
08.19.2012 , 07:41 PM | #13
School starting and GW2 fri is gonna hurt things. I'll still sub till F2P as I still enjoy the PVP. GW still feels sluggish to me after playing TOR.
When I run, I am running as if I am running towards someone attacking my family. When I lift, I am lifting the weight that is about to crush my child. Every workout you do is preparation for a time where it really matters. If you do not train like someone's life depends on you, what will you do when one does?

Twickers
08.19.2012 , 07:45 PM | #14
So much for the fatman being the only server that's full hmm?

Tuscad
08.19.2012 , 07:46 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
So much for the fatman being the only server that's full hmm?
Lol, nice pun.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Coldin
08.19.2012 , 08:00 PM | #16
Prophecy of the Five seems fine when I've been on. Granted, this live event has probably skewed things a little from normal. But we're also running for several months now without any real new content. No new flashpoint, operation, warzone, or quests. It's going to taper off til that's fixed.

Talon_strikes
08.20.2012 , 05:20 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Coldin View Post
Prophecy of the Five seems fine when I've been on. Granted, this live event has probably skewed things a little from normal. But we're also running for several months now without any real new content. No new flashpoint, operation, warzone, or quests. It's going to taper off til that's fixed.
Then content will be out, burned through in a flash and because some of the PvE content is "super easy", everyone will be gone again.
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

Lord_Karsk
08.20.2012 , 05:41 AM | #18
Only way this game will not bleed more subs is to remove fleets ! players hate em
the feeling of beeing in these closed in boxes in the middle of no were.Worst thing in this game is fleets.
Players want to be on a world outside in a world that feels alive.Move all things on fleets to capital worlds
were they should be so players go straight from starter planets to capital worlds.

Second is get some damd minigames into the game so players have something to do other then pvp and raiding

Third. Give players a reason to do open world pvp .

Wake up bioware....

Rhaphael
08.20.2012 , 06:18 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by HomicidalWhales View Post
Populations seem to be dropping from the looks of it, and because of server transfers it made The Fatman an extremely fickle community.

Will server merges ever happen (or transfers again)? These "super-servers" are really declining in population and I'm extremely skeptical on the F2P hybrid and it improving populations.

It's sad to see this game is dying. It is. GW2 is coming and I'm not saying it'll kill this game 100%, but players need to realize that it'll make a dent in this game, especially in the PvP community. A lot of you need to stop being so ignorant and defending how this game is "doing just fine" (in terms of population), because if it's "doing just fine" then why is this game hemorrhaging players everyday?

July 31st, 2012 The day SWTOR became a shadow of its former self.
If by loss of population you mean less people on the fleet, perhaps those missing people went over to Nar Shadaa to work on the event. For most people this weekend was probably the last chance they'll get before it ends.

Darth_Acherus
08.20.2012 , 06:29 AM | #20
Jung Ma is pretty much dead, prime time is lucky to see 80 people on fleet.
Jung Ma - Nariell 50 Sentinel <Alpha Company>
Jung Ma - Alosa 50 Commando <Alpha Company> (Retired)