Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are there any plans for More Sith Corruption?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Are there any plans for More Sith Corruption?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ilhares
08.25.2012 , 03:49 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by elperzon View Post
I would love to see my chiss with blue eyes
So rather than Star Wars, you'd prefer a DUNE-like spice effect?

Personally I fully favor there being absolutely no effect whatsoever for light-side. Especially if it involves particle effects. The last thing I want to is to run through a bunch of sparkling unicorn jackholes just because I have to visit the fleet. Corrptuion from using the dark side? Sure, there's good precedent for it, and it's common enough in mythologies to see people corrupted by the use of darker powers.

Being 'good'? There's very little precedent for special things happening, because that's the morality lesson they run with. You shouldn't be rewarded for doing what' you're supposed to be doing. You suffer detriment when you go against this.

NULL_ZERO
08.25.2012 , 10:26 PM | #72
How about bigger b00bies for the ladies???
Jedi Shadow Hiruma on The Fatman

Foxinator
08.25.2012 , 10:39 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
Well I have an idea for you.

Why not just add these features and complextions to a vendor to alter appearance.

That same vendor can sell new hair syles, eye color the whole deal.

Now i could just roll up to the vendor and purchase these items.

If you want to keep it so not just anyone can have corruption features regardless of your alignment, make these items unlockable by force alignment, much like titles.
This sounds like a perfect idea to impliment in the game! Bioware listen to your players! We want haircuts for our characters.

CarpeSangrea
08.26.2012 , 12:22 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
Well I have an idea for you.

Why not just add these features and complextions to a vendor to alter appearance.

That same vendor can sell new hair syles, eye color the whole deal.

Now i could just roll up to the vendor and purchase these items.

If you want to keep it so not just anyone can have corruption features regardless of your alignment, make these items unlockable by force alignment, much like titles.
This is probably the best idea I've heard on the subject so far.

liammozz
08.26.2012 , 08:25 AM | #75
in all the films and tv shows i have seen i haven't never seen a jedi walking round glowing, to put this in the game would be stupid and un-immersive

LordArtemis
08.26.2012 , 08:36 AM | #76
Level 6 light side can get a blue glowie ability.

Social ability that allows you to become a blue glowie, yet still interact with the environment normally.