Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are there any plans for More Sith Corruption?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Are there any plans for More Sith Corruption?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sithgreyguard
08.19.2012 , 10:30 AM | #1
Hello,
Are there any plans for more sith corruption like 6 or higher? i think it would be cool to have the redish orange eyes like Malgus.

crosses fingers for a response from the dev team.

AllisonBerryman
08.21.2012 , 09:23 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I talked to Principal Lead Systems Designer Damion Schubert, and he said that we'd definitely love to get more Sith corruption options in, but there are some challenges. First, we'd like to allow players to choose from different kinds of corruption, but it will require some work to get new options in. Second, there currently isn't any feature that mirrors this on the light side, which we'd also want to address in some way. This isn't something we'll be seeing in the near future, but it's something we would like to see in the game as well.

WDampier
08.21.2012 , 09:30 AM | #3
Jesus Halo.. just sayin!

Rafaman
08.21.2012 , 09:34 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by WDampier View Post
Jesus Halo.. just sayin!
Yea. lol! Like Fable. Of course it wouldn't work unless Jesus was in fact really a Jedi.

Rafaman
08.21.2012 , 09:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
I talked to Principal Lead Systems Designer Damion Schubert, and he said that we'd definitely love to get more Sith corruption options in, but there are some challenges. First, we'd like to allow players to choose from different kinds of corruption, but it will require some work to get new options in. Second, there currently isn't any feature that mirrors this on the light side, which we'd also want to address in some way. This isn't something we'll be seeing in the near future, but it's something we would like to see in the game as well.
Tricky, tricky... how do depict another level opposite corruption... Maybe it can be as simple as adding and very faint but intermittent glow from the characters face? Something that could be seen in a close up, but not intrusive enough to confuse it with a buff.

Twickers
08.21.2012 , 09:42 AM | #6
I would certainly love to see some kind of light side erm..."corruption?" I guess I'll call it lol, just some way of showing your light level would be awesome

amahesh
08.21.2012 , 09:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by WDampier View Post
Jesus Halo.. just sayin!
ALL THE WAY!

EvilBieber
08.21.2012 , 09:48 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by sithgreyguard View Post
Hello,
Are there any plans for more sith corruption like 6 or higher? i think it would be cool to have the redish orange eyes like Malgus.

crosses fingers for a response from the dev team.
So in short, no.

Twickers
08.21.2012 , 09:49 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EvilBieber View Post
So in short, no.
Seriously? Did you miss the gold lettering saying that it was on the plate to be looked into?

Gabrandt
08.21.2012 , 09:55 AM | #10
Light side corruption?

...I love it. Just make sure it's still called "corruption".
The dark side perceives all.