Hyrotii Scrapper

Fiato

You can't imagine how disappointed I was to see this busted up junker. I have been waiting for this model of speeder to become available since taking my first taxi in SWTOR. It is the closest speeder bike model to the ones that were in the original trilogy, the Aratech 74-Z. Imagine how great it would have been to offer 3 versions of this speeder bike instead of just this level 1 busted 90% speeder. They could have come in 3 states of repair: the Hyrotii Scrapper as it is, a 100% Hyrotii "Enforcer", and a 110% Hyrotii "Interceptor" that is in 100% working order.

You can't imagine how disappointed I was to see this busted up junker. I have been waiting for this model of speeder to become available since taking my first taxi in SWTOR. It is the closest speeder bike model to the ones that were in the original trilogy, the Aratech 74-Z. Imagine how great it would have been to offer 3 versions of this speeder bike instead of just this level 1 busted 90% speeder. They could have come in 3 states of repair: the Hyrotii Scrapper as it is, a 100% Hyrotii "Enforcer", and a 110% Hyrotii "Interceptor" that is in 100% working order.

You realize that this is just a collector item, as a souvenir of the last stage of the Great Acquisition Race

where you ride one

, right?

Thanks for the heads up. I have completed this current event 7 times, so I am aware of the significance of the Hyrotii Scrapper. What you may not have realized is that this thread was placed in the suggestion box section of the general discussion forums. Therefore this was just my suggestion regarding a speeder bike model that I happen to like more than others currently available in game. Looking back over my original post, I am pretty sure I did not ask why the Hyrotii Scrapper was available to purchase.

Sincerely.