Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Companion?

Maevalyn
08.27.2012 , 08:19 AM | #41
I kinda like them all but have to go with Corso for my Schmuggler.
Mako for my Bountyhunter (Torian second )
The Warriors has to be Vette (shes only 29 yet)
My Agent just loves Vector in every way......................
And Qyzen for my counselor, no one hits like my "V"
And without Doc my Jedi Knight would be LOST......

But from all of them... I am a Riggs-Girl... so Corso is still my favorite

imnotawitch
08.27.2012 , 08:28 AM | #42
Let's see. I adore the dynamic between my SW and Quinn. The SW in question has also adopted Light!Jaesa and Vette as little sisters. My quirky lightside SI boy gets along best with Talos and Ashara. And my insane agent is besties with Kaliyo. There's also my Shadow girl who picked up a passion for hunting thanks to her BFF Qyzen. It's so hard to pick a favorite since it all depends on the dynamic that particular pc has with the companion. But if I had to choose...

Quinn, though I may change my mind two minutes later. Yes, I think the writing considering That One Incident could have been WAY better, but the fact that he has such divisive power in the community gets props from me.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

Reynaga
08.27.2012 , 01:01 PM | #43
Blizz, he's so positive. But as my main is my SW then I choose Jaesa (dark side of course) because she fuels my rage with her upbeat homicidal tendancies!
The Korbin Legacy B.C.
"When fighting monsters, one must take care not to become a monster themselves." F. N.

Gidrea
08.27.2012 , 01:09 PM | #44
I love Doc! And no, I didn't romance him. But he's funny and the most useful!

I love M1-4X for all his funny remarks.

T7 is great.

Nadia is THE WORST! Useless in combat, and she whines like an 8 year old in tight panties.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Captain_Zone
08.27.2012 , 04:03 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
I love Doc! And no, I didn't romance him. But he's funny and the most useful!

I love M1-4X for all his funny remarks.

T7 is great.

Nadia is THE WORST! Useless in combat, and she whines like an 8 year old in tight panties.
Doc should have been voiced by Bruce Campbell, imo.

M1-4X is the Star Wars version of Liberty Prime. That is NOT a bad thing.

TH-UG (T7) is the most gangsta companion in the game!

I thought she whined like a 19 year old in tight panties, but that's just me.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Thaloh
08.27.2012 , 05:45 PM | #46
I've only completed the Sith Warrior storyline so far, so here goes.

Spoiler

I'm playing a Bounty Hunter as of right now and I've heard great things about Blizz. Can't wait to pick him up!
Your female companion has a crush on me.

tmage
08.28.2012 , 11:06 AM | #47
Favorites

Imp: DS Jaessa (she makes evil fun), Vette (she hates my current SW (bzzzzt!) but I'm planning to roll a LS SW and go through her romance))
Rep: Kira (Nice to see a Jedi with a weird sense of humor, Risha (sarcasm becomes her - also Tara Strong

Least Favorite

Imp: Kaliyo (my IA is the consumate professional but for some reason tolerates this unpredictable, violence happy anarchist), Quinn (for spoilerish reasons)

Rep: Qyzen (I didn't play my JC much but I really didn't like the whole "scorekeeper" concept)

_biddan_
08.28.2012 , 11:25 AM | #48
sith warrior:vette,she is cute,funny and the perfect wife for my light sided warrior
sith inquisitor:khem val,he is awesome and the perfect allie to my dark but honorable inquisitor
smuggler:risha,well,how couldn't i like her?she is a female clone of my smuggler without the charming jokes and the everyday flirts.
trooper:elara,the way she slowly becomes more "human" to you is great and well written,she is a great character.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

DeDaL_KIRA
10.05.2012 , 01:05 AM | #49
Ashara Zavros (Sith Inquisitor companion)
Yeah I know many people don't like her for being a bit dumb at times, but she really gives you deeper understanding of your own character. As your apprentice she repeatedly comes to you, asking about Sith philosophy and Imperial views. And as you try to teach her - you actually begin to ponder your own thoughts on these topics and understand your own opinion better.
I like it when a game makes me think.

TrumpetNut
10.30.2012 , 09:18 AM | #50
My favorite is probably Kaliyo or Blizz Kaliyo cause she is a messed up, Crazy, Shotgun waving Lunatic! Blizz cause he is just plain comic relief. When he pulls a rocket on a guy right in front of him I always laugh. Or he says "Boss I forgot a snack" Skadge is really evil but (SPOILER) on the Belsavis quest line when I was tryin to get Zale in the force field then Skadge runs in and pounds on the force field for like 40 secends it was the best par of the game so far just watching skadge (aka slug man) pound a force field for 40 ssec
(lol Kaliyo is alot of ppl's favs!)