Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sniper PvE BIS requires 4 PvP items


NoTomorrow's Avatar


NoTomorrow
08.18.2012 , 09:21 AM | #1
2 Warhero power relics + 2 pvp armor shells for 2 set bonus.

For someone like me that does both pve and pvp, this is not a problem, but for pve only ppl, this is quite a big deal.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

SnipeAlott's Avatar


SnipeAlott
08.18.2012 , 01:25 PM | #2
PT requires 4pvp set and the 2relics, I get where you're coming from, it's not that hard though.

Fossman's Avatar


Fossman
08.18.2012 , 02:26 PM | #3
They did say they are never going to make this mistake again with future gear sets. Kinda sucks were stuck with it now though

Rafkin's Avatar


Rafkin
08.19.2012 , 02:05 PM | #4
The healing operative is the same way. The 2 piece pvp set bonus makes our group heal worth using while the 4 piece pve bonus boosts a heal no proper operative should even have on their hotbar.

WaldoA's Avatar


WaldoA
08.19.2012 , 02:18 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafkin View Post
The healing operative is the same way. The 2 piece pvp set bonus makes our group heal worth using while the 4 piece pve bonus boosts a heal no proper operative should even have on their hotbar.
This, believe it or not I got the 4 piece bonus thinking it was Kolto INJECTION that it gave crit chance, only about a week later I realised it's the crappy heal ability I don't think i've ever even used. Dropped 3 pieces to run around in weaponmaster gear though ^_^

Jazra's Avatar


Jazra
08.19.2012 , 11:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafkin View Post
The healing operative is the same way. The 2 piece pvp set bonus makes our group heal worth using while the 4 piece pve bonus boosts a heal no proper operative should even have on their hotbar.
Completely agree, I love my 2/4 2/4 pve/pvp setup MUCH better than the 4/4 pve set bonus. It makes an incredible difference. Although Infusion is still on my bar, my keybind to it is growing cobwebs. lol
Cali Killed Nox
World Progression Raiding

Thrills - Operative Healer
Website Stream

Karasuko's Avatar


Karasuko
08.19.2012 , 11:08 PM | #7
Its a pain but hey it encourages you to do somethign out of your comfort zone once in awhile. Makes a change from pvpers having to do Pve for gear (pretty sure they have to aswell)

CrixusBoR's Avatar


CrixusBoR
08.20.2012 , 01:50 AM | #8
BiS would probably be 1 PvP power relic and 1 Campaign Power relic to take advantage of the 'on use' stats boosts for when you truly need burst.

I agree with your sentiments though.

Fossman's Avatar


Fossman
08.20.2012 , 03:15 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
Its a pain but hey it encourages you to do somethign out of your comfort zone once in awhile. Makes a change from pvpers having to do Pve for gear (pretty sure they have to aswell)
I dont look at this as a positive. Some people really hate PvP. Its fine from 1-49 but the level 50 bracket is brutal if you dont have WH gear

Karasuko's Avatar


Karasuko
08.20.2012 , 06:17 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
I dont look at this as a positive. Some people really hate PvP. Its fine from 1-49 but the level 50 bracket is brutal if you dont have WH gear
I only pvp when i have too so i know all about that. But its a nice change of pace for me and probably a few others.