Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Will Not Load

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GeneralBGreaves
08.20.2012 , 10:04 PM | #11
I resent the email with more description of my problem along with the ticket number of my last conversation with Customer Service. .

Cerimon
08.21.2012 , 12:32 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings GeneralBGreaves,

Thank you for your cooperation.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

GeneralBGreaves
09.03.2012 , 06:46 PM | #13
The problem is still persisting. I have tried to log on through another computer. However the game still loads then freezes. Is there anyway you could reset my character so he spawns somewhere else. My only other option is to create a new Sith Warrior and start over. So if you guys could help that would be great.

Sutii
09.04.2012 , 04:58 PM | #14 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello again GeneralBGreaves,

I've looked into this again for you and can confirm that the matter is currently under further investigation. You will be contacted by our Customer Service Team once that is complete and they have any information for you.

Please let us know here how you get on, I do hope this is resolved for you in short order.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Skaleb
09.04.2012 , 07:33 PM | #15
Our entire guild had this problem. Couldn't load on to any toons in the guild. Petition in game to have that toon removed from the guild he's in might work.

GeneralBGreaves
09.08.2012 , 08:14 PM | #16
Charecter loads now up to HUD, howev.er the rest of the screen is black

Bronholz
09.08.2012 , 09:01 PM | #17 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings GeneralBGreaves,

This issue can be caused by the position that your character is loading into. Something I would like you to try is logging into the affected character and then try using either your Fleet Pass or Quick Travel to move to a new location.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support