Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtor killed star wars

BrandonSM
08.22.2012 , 09:23 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Yes you did. Here's a cookiee. ( '.' )

Doesn't look like a cookiee does it?
A cookie with a face :P
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

PeepsMcJuggs
08.23.2012 , 11:04 AM | #42
It's funny that so much discussion has been sparked by one guy saying SWTOR has ruined Star Wars for him, not that it ruined Star Wars altogether.

Always read the OP.
"Making the internet a happier place, one infraction at a time."

Aurbere
08.23.2012 , 11:30 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
A cookie with a face :P
Think of it as special unicorn mayonnaise. Acquired only by polishing its magic horn.
Added Chapter 61 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Tuscad
08.23.2012 , 01:58 PM | #44
Think of it as special unicorn mayonnaise. Acquired only by polishing its magic horn.
Can I have some of your special unicorn mayonnaise, mister unicorn? I can't eat polish without mayonnaise.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Aurbere
08.23.2012 , 03:03 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Can I have some of your special unicorn mayonnaise, mister unicorn? I can't eat polish without mayonnaise.
I'm just going to leave it there. Expanding on these posts could cause an infraction.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Tuscad
08.23.2012 , 09:01 PM | #46
I'm just going to leave it there. Expanding on these posts could cause an infraction.
Lol, that is true. If they did infract then they wouldn't get the reference, I have heard it before but don't remember exactly where it is from.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Aurbere
08.23.2012 , 09:11 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Lol, that is true. If they did infract then they wouldn't get the reference, I have heard it before but don't remember exactly where it is from.
I sent a PM to you to avoid any infractions.