Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper War Hero gear a gleaming white kill me sign?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Trooper War Hero gear a gleaming white kill me sign?

iamef
08.17.2012 , 09:04 AM | #1
I just picked up my War Hero chest piece the other day, and besides the fact I now look like I am wearing a skirt from the back ( not sure if this is an improvement over the samurai-esque Battlemaster ) I feel like I am a bright white target that screams "your team will probably do better to kill me first!" What do you think? I feel like I'm getting much more focus fire than normal...

Anyway, I am probably going to rip out the mods and put them in a less conspicuous shell.

--- Er'nesto / Er'nestoo / Nestero / Ėrnesto ---

WOOK -- The Shadowlands

Technohic
08.17.2012 , 09:07 AM | #2
If you are a commando; the big gun you carry in an effort to compensate for something is what says "kill me first."

Actualy, even if you are a vanguard, I'd assume kill you before you get close to me.

Ybini
08.17.2012 , 09:21 AM | #3
You should see the healer hats, if it doesn't say kill me first I dunno what does.

Jay_Stocker
08.17.2012 , 09:40 AM | #4
Id be more concerned about the huge healing beam we use.... pretty difficult to avoid that.

Daiyukie
08.17.2012 , 09:50 AM | #5
I'MA FIRIN' MAH HAMMER SHOT!!

The armor looks badazz to me. Go Pyro if you want to kite and not die =p
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

Order-Sixty-Six
08.17.2012 , 09:51 AM | #6
Double bladed lightsaber is the kill me sign in huttball.

Why wouldn't they want a shadow tank to live
Warlord Icuii Isa'Baddie of The Shadowlands.
Shadow | ( 27 0 14 )
Retired, PvP Veteran Status yea? May check back in on swtor when f2p hits or something, idk.