Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Put me back to where I was before the FP

Learjetty
08.17.2012 , 08:46 AM | #1
Ok, this might be an old subject. I love FP but the thing is that every time I finished up a FP, I got put back in the Fleet. I really love to have me put back to where I came from.
I usually on a mission in somewhere, and then here comes the FP group finder readiness, I find a secured place and join the FP. Once the FP is done, it takes a while to get back to what I was before, this is rather annoying. I love the way how the PVP queue is done for this, once I am done with PVP then I am back to where I was. Is this so hard for Bioware to implement? Thanks.

Journeyer
08.17.2012 , 08:51 AM | #2
I believe they're said a number of times that they are indeed implementing this very feature in the near future.
Wish to be granted!
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution

Bobbyieboy
08.17.2012 , 09:18 AM | #3
Yeah they have. Still I'm a little surprised they didn't do it from the beginning. This is a big must have for toons still leveling.
CE

MidichIorian
08.17.2012 , 10:28 PM | #4
Yeah it's incredibly annoying to just having loaded Corellia when the GF pops and transfers you back to the fleet or Ilum. A re-teleportation feature should have been there from the start.

Learjetty
08.19.2012 , 09:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobbyieboy View Post
Yeah they have. Still I'm a little surprised they didn't do it from the beginning. This is a big must have for toons still leveling.
Is there a timeline on when they will put this in? I can't wait ....
This thing is so important (kinda like a big bug fix) I wish they can put this in ASAP.
Thanks for the reply btw.

Chloriancredit
08.19.2012 , 04:29 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobbyieboy View Post
Yes i agree especially when there is a huttle to take u the FP from the planet u shoould be aloowed back, smae thing with the GF travel!
May the force be with you...not against you!

alifaraaz
08.19.2012 , 04:47 PM | #7
I dont think it will come till 1.4 along with the other big groupfinder bug fixes, which are apparnetly taking longer than they hoped to fix.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Duck_of_Death
08.20.2012 , 02:22 AM | #8
Dear Bioware,

if you are working on this feature, please give me the option to either return where I was before or to return to the fleet.
More options= better.
...und keine weiteren Fragen.

Utania
08.20.2012 , 05:04 AM | #9
It is stopping some people from using the group finder as they level up as they say the time taken to travel back means you are better off not doing them.

Learjetty
08.20.2012 , 01:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Utania View Post
It is stopping some people from using the group finder as they level up as they say the time taken to travel back means you are better off not doing them.
Yeah, I heard some of the same comments like this, this is for sure needed to be fixed.