Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Needs Alot More to make me stay..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Needs Alot More to make me stay..

Stianius's Avatar


Stianius
08.17.2012 , 06:47 AM | #1
Hello people!
Just saying im not pleased with the game and that's because they have use sooooo long time just to bring afew more maps here and there and missing alot... The Legacy is real nice yes, but why cant we pick witch warzone we wanna do?? Its Bloody boring to do Huttball or whatevery like 100times!!?! Why did you guys not bring player controlled city's or posibility to build big space ships on our own?? Or even factory's like in the REAL OLD SWG (Starwars Galaxies) had alot of those things and the Reason for Galaxies Failed was cuz they changed the system to damn mutch to compete with WOW... and then they lost even more players...

Hope you guys know what you are doing..

TheronFett's Avatar


TheronFett
08.17.2012 , 09:52 AM | #2
Cool story bro. Can I have your stuff?

Katsuragisama's Avatar


Katsuragisama
08.17.2012 , 11:01 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Stianius View Post
Hello people!
Just saying im not pleased with the game and that's because they have use sooooo long time just to bring afew more maps here and there and missing alot... The Legacy is real nice yes, but why cant we pick witch warzone we wanna do?? Its Bloody boring to do Huttball or whatevery like 100times!!?! Why did you guys not bring player controlled city's or posibility to build big space ships on our own?? Or even factory's like in the REAL OLD SWG (Starwars Galaxies) had alot of those things and the Reason for Galaxies Failed was cuz they changed the system to damn mutch to compete with WOW... and then they lost even more players...

Hope you guys know what you are doing..


Im assuming, so I might be making an *** out of u and me, and I could be wrong, but you havent been here very long have you? My advice: Set your expectations very, very low, while praying for a miracle.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello, Electronic Arts Inc. - CEO
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time... We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Kawiki's Avatar


Kawiki
08.17.2012 , 11:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsuragisama View Post
[/COLOR]

Im assuming, so I might be making an *** out of u and me, and I could be wrong, but you havent been here very long have you? My advice: Set your expectations very, very low, while praying for a miracle.
Only when you lose all expectations and hope can you be truly pleased.

Katsuragisama's Avatar


Katsuragisama
08.17.2012 , 01:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kawiki View Post
Only when you lose all expectations and hope can you be truly pleased.
Sad but true.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello, Electronic Arts Inc. - CEO
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time... We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Pvtcarnage's Avatar


Pvtcarnage
08.17.2012 , 01:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Stianius View Post
Hello people!
Just saying im not pleased with the game and that's because they have use sooooo long time just to bring afew more maps here and there and missing alot... The Legacy is real nice yes, but why cant we pick witch warzone we wanna do?? Its Bloody boring to do Huttball or whatevery like 100times!!?! Why did you guys not bring player controlled city's or posibility to build big space ships on our own?? Or even factory's like in the REAL OLD SWG (Starwars Galaxies) had alot of those things and the Reason for Galaxies Failed was cuz they changed the system to damn mutch to compete with WOW... and then they lost even more players...

Hope you guys know what you are doing..
Sound like you don't like this kind of game, and you can't pick your WZ for a reason, maybe someone will explain it too you that thinks your worth the time.
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane