Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vent required for opreations?

Infalliable
08.22.2012 , 07:09 AM | #61
The other thing that I like about voice chat is the instructions as you go.

Things like Kephess are pretty hard for new people to grasp w/o doing it a few times. You can explain it ahead of time, but there is just a lot going on to remember it all if you have no frame of reference. You don't really know what to expect when. With the voice comms, it's easy to play and teach as you go and keep everyone on the same page. You could never do that with chat.

You also have the option of on the fly modifications which are really hard to type out and keep playing.

GalaxyStrong
08.22.2012 , 11:11 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
While it may not be required...it is certainly easier to say "Switch in 3 2 1" than it is to type it :].

THIS 100x Over.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

PeRgE
08.22.2012 , 12:03 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by harleyandsmokey View Post
I was wondering if vent or mumble or any kind of voice chat is required for HM FP, Opreations etc.
Raidcall for the win Raidcall is the best Voice i have found. Everyone should give it a try.
Your soul is oftentimes a battlefield, upon which your reason and your judgment wage war against passion and your appetite.

Killazx
08.22.2012 , 01:10 PM | #64
I think it's good to use VC, it's easier than typing. I think that it's easier because you can keep fighting when you talk, but if you type while fighting it's alot harder to fight at the same time.
Level 30 Sith Assasin
Level 13 Gunslinger
Sith Lords of The Galaxy