Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See the future of The Old Republic!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See the future of The Old Republic!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Talimar
08.16.2012 , 05:16 PM | #41
Too many black core lightsabers in that video. So un star wars

But yeah, stuff we already know about. Bored of hearing about it. By the time we get it it wont be fun, we'll just be totally over waiting for it.

AidanLightwalker
08.16.2012 , 05:18 PM | #42
I sas happy to see that the content is still slated to be released. I have patients. Can't wait to play the new stuff!!
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage

Acorns_Malfurion
08.16.2012 , 05:18 PM | #43
/yawn. Terror From Beyond is sometime next month. But how'bout a release date on that new wz, HK-51, and Makeb?

Negranit
08.16.2012 , 05:19 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucyfer_Infinity View Post
/yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnn

Saga never ends? Really? Am pretty certain the saga of every of my toons pretty much ended when they finished chapter 3... So much for story driven MMO not a single story update in 9 months....
This. Character story is the most important part of the game for me, so unless they add more to it, as soon as I'm done with all my toons storylines I'll be gone

DamenX
08.16.2012 , 05:25 PM | #45
lol ***? What did u guys just take the part aobut the lvl cap raising out and re release the same vid? So glad i unsubbed when i did. coming soon ... coming soon... coming soon .. Anyone else tired of hearing that? This **** wont be out for months and by then gw2 and mop will be out and this game will be done except for the f2p people. Its like they released this vid months ago so everyone has been waiting ever since and then u release it again so back to waiting .. I tohught last vid it said this **** was coming out summer. Just like u told us more patches would be frequent months ago. I think u guys put content on the back burner so u could work on free 2 play instead of making content for the poeple who actually pay the monthly sub fee. whatev it dont matter. I'm not even gonna bother checking up on the site for any info on new stuff anymore. well maybe in like 6 months when **** is actually on a ptr.

Zythos
08.16.2012 , 05:32 PM | #46
More promises, no guarantee, just like everything they've done so far to let me down

Stop telling me there will be punch and pie and start giving it out.

Pub Stars
Server: Sith Wyrm / Focus: End Game Raiding / Tues-Thurs 8PM-11:30PM EST
Check Out Latest Gaming News @ LootJunkie.com

Omisri
08.16.2012 , 05:35 PM | #47
I know this will most likely go unread, but hell...

...I wish bioware would focus on something that was given to the community to control. Be it faction controlled sectors from world pvp, guild ships... well more things that keep you playing after 50 that dont involve rinse and repeat warzones and FP's / Ops but a community rewarding system. It's 2012, there is very little excuse for why complicated and damn right f'in "holy ***" thats awesome" things cannot be implimented.

Anyone can be a programmer / artist but not everyone can be truly creative with their abilities... do something about it and stop being bland when you know you can expand where no other has gone. Take a gamble, be interesting.

Don't get me wrong i enjoy the game but feel let down by how much potential it has to be something above and beyond. Full voice overs were a start... but not something you should base your reason to play a game on.
Kleck - Jugg Omisri - Maud Aeox - Assassin Meign - Sorc Idep - Stealthy Operative Jacke - Merc
SWTOR - No longer is it like the pain of a full bladder in your car on a long journey, relieved by a hidden service station. But the dissapointment you get when you find out you were not in a car - you were asleep, just wet yourself, and had to pay for new bedding.

Gwena
08.16.2012 , 05:38 PM | #48
This is a nice video, I must say. But I am getting a sense of deja vu, I feel like this is just a rehash of the video from E3 which also told us about this stuff. And that was awhile ago! If you want to make me (and presumably many of your other fans) happy, pretty please, give us DATES! They don't have to be specific, just the season/year or a month would do.

Pardon my pouting, I am just not enjoying being teased again about playable Cathar which for all I know won't be coming until Christmas.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.

Glzmo
08.16.2012 , 05:38 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
If you haven’t heard the news already, there are many exciting new developments coming up for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, new Operations, new Warzones, new custom items, and new ways to play the game. Plus, Game Updates will be coming more frequently.

Watch Now
That's all nice and dandy. What about chat bubbles, though? When can we expect them to finally be added to the game? Hearing "soon" all the time since launch doesn't cut it anymore.

Karkais
08.16.2012 , 05:42 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by BenjaminminU View Post
Also why cathar and not togrutas?
Cathar can actually wear hats?
Also catpeople.

Anyways, it looks good. I have always wanted to like this game.. Eventually I may even be able to.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III