Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See the future of The Old Republic!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See the future of The Old Republic!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OMGZOOM
08.31.2012 , 04:00 PM | #311
Don't really care if we get 39 new races, if they're all just going to be aesthetic skins that actually change nothing. It'd be nice if races actually had different stats and appearances.

MsRavenn
09.01.2012 , 06:57 AM | #312
I agree but then what about the lvl cap of 50? I mean Pvp is fun and all but after a while of pvping and nothing else to do once character is max lvl it is kind of boring
Ravenn

mothhoba
09.01.2012 , 12:14 PM | #313
New playable race...meh....not all that impressive especially since I will not be deleting a single one of my high lvl toons just so I can be a Cat person... I mean really 8 character slots per server?? really?? If you are going to shut down so many servers the least you can do is add more slots the servers still available, and I dont mean 1 or 2 extra slots either. IMO having 15slots per server is what is needed (unless they decide to finally make Legacy account wide and not server based).
New story content would be nice but Im not going to hold my breath. I've been playing this game since beta and have enjoyed it thus far, however some of the same issues since launch still havent been fixed. Evade mob buggs, animation glitches, and my new favorite one is when youre in a WZ and queued in GF you dont get your WZ comms at the end of the match. Thats awesome stuff BW!!!
BW needs to listen to what the community is asking for if they want to keep this game going. I think the only thing they've given us as a community that was asked for is Guild Banks and Tauntaun pets....(im sure Im forgetting several but really...)
I dont mean to QQ but I honestly feel as a paying customer I've been let down over and over and over again, and if some of these existing and new issues arent fixed or addressed soon (not BW's version of "soon" either) I will not be renewing my sub at the end of the 3month cycle.
In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice"

dancater
09.01.2012 , 06:49 PM | #314
can't wait till dlc comes out

Link-on
09.05.2012 , 01:43 AM | #315
delighted to see the Cathar are being used as playable, now just waiting for Togruta!!
Link-on
Theelin Human halfbreeds are not always as soft as they look

Kazjan
09.05.2012 , 08:48 AM | #316
Cathar Really? out of all the iconic races in SW universe you choose cathar. What the reason behind it?
"Real living is living for others."
Knights of Sokan
Casual Jedi RP/PvP guild
SWTOR Guild HQ

adamqd
04.26.2013 , 11:41 AM | #317
Cathar are some of the coolest characters in the Star Wars universe, but none of them look like these thundercats, whats with the tiger stripe crap? this is what a Cathar looks like >>>
a
b
c

community/member.php?u=495
Need more inter-faction interaction! Come on, its an MMO!

Cripplers
04.26.2013 , 11:44 AM | #318
Quote: Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
Cathar are some of the coolest characters in the Star Wars universe, but none of them look like these thundercats, whats with the tiger stripe crap? this is what a Cathar looks like >>>
a
b
c
Reported for Idiotic Necroing
Pewpew

Rabin_Lorac
04.26.2013 , 12:47 PM | #319
Quote: Originally Posted by Cripplers View Post
Reported for Idiotic Necroing
You reported someone necroing a post STARTED by a dev? Dev posts are there for a reason. They are immportant. Especially since they do not post often.

Aries_cz
04.26.2013 , 02:59 PM | #320
Quote: Originally Posted by Rabin_Lorac View Post
You reported someone necroing a post STARTED by a dev? Dev posts are there for a reason. They are immportant. Especially since they do not post often.
The thread may have been started by dev, but over a half year ago, so the report is valid

As to the necro poster - cather have many different "sub races", which can look vastly different, from these very cat-like creatures to those called "Juhani-type" (after a cathar companion in KOTOR). Also, all cathars that you meet in game look much more closer to the "Juhani-type", or maybe somewhere between it and these more feline-like variations
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link