Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Groupfinder still broken

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

-Unreal
08.24.2012 , 02:16 AM | #21
Well hey its fixed now, at least it works for me and my guild but hey, i dont program this game and i'm pretty sure most of us dont, if these people complaining can do a better job, do it. Dont just sit there and complain on the forums.

wainot-keel
08.24.2012 , 09:59 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by -Unreal View Post
Well hey its fixed now, at least it works for me and my guild but hey, i dont program this game and i'm pretty sure most of us dont, if these people complaining can do a better job, do it. Dont just sit there and complain on the forums.

roflmao, what kind of fandrone logic is that ?

You buy a new tv and you can only tune 2 different channels, so it doesn't work as it's supposed to, you can't complain because you personally don't know how to build tvs ? Thanks for laugh...

Chef_BoyRUdead
08.24.2012 , 11:24 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
roflmao, what kind of fandrone logic is that ?

You buy a new tv and you can only tune 2 different channels, so it doesn't work as it's supposed to, you can't complain because you personally don't know how to build tvs ? Thanks for laugh...
^^^This

As paying customers we have every right to express our displeasure.

And since they obviously do no testing whatsoever, it has now become our obligation to tell them when they've screwed up because they would never have known otherwise.

Kytea
08.24.2012 , 09:43 PM | #24
So your logic is that someone can't complain about something if they can't do that "something" better.
So, you want us to become gaming programmers and turn into a successful career before we can complain about games.
Furthermore, following your logic:
-I can't complain about car problems if I can't design and build a car?
-I can't complain about a flight if I can't design, build and pilot an airplane?
-I can't complain about a movie if I'm not a proficient actor, or a good movie director?

Knightsire
08.24.2012 , 10:23 PM | #25
When was it fixed? I used group finder just before the last maintenance.

By the way, I have NEVER gotten a BH daily reward using group finder. I just thought it was a broken feature that would get fixed some time in the future.

Kytea
08.24.2012 , 11:21 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Knightsire View Post
When was it fixed? I used group finder just before the last maintenance.

By the way, I have NEVER gotten a BH daily reward using group finder. I just thought it was a broken feature that would get fixed some time in the future.
It was broken on the Aug 9th patch, and was fixed a few days ago.
For me and the guild I'm in, it worked fine before the Aug 9th problem, and is working fine now. We get our five BH comms from daily HM FPs

RazielHex
08.24.2012 , 11:44 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by JWillets View Post
That bug is working as intended. However, you should send us more bug reports so that we can direct them into the spam folder of our email. There's a fix in the works and after it's "tested" we will hold onto it for a few weeks while telling you that it'll be out "soon." At the time of the patch (2013), we will break something else. Thank you all for your patience. Keep an eye on the SWTOR Twitter, Facebook, DevTracker, and Patch Notes so that you are aware that we haven't fixed anything but new content and patches will be coming "soon." Have we told you about the new Legacy stuff yet?!?!?!?!
If I was as jaded as you, they'd have sent me home for sea sickness.