Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

World Event: Missing Mission

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
World Event: Missing Mission
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Radzkie
08.15.2012 , 03:44 PM | #1
First of all, I'd like to say that I have enjoyed this event, even if it was not perfect. I'm sure I speak for many in my guild as well.

I also looked for a thread about this problem to see if it was already answered, but I don't see one anywhere.

Now on to the problem, when I finished the last mission on Courcant, where you follow the Sniffer Droid to the Meditation mask on the Republic side, one of my other missions for the world event vanished from my log. The mission that vanished was one on Nar Shaddaa. I do not remember the name of the mission, but it was the one with the little droid hacking a panel on a crate or something. The droid told you to check back later because it wasn't finished acquiring information... or something. However, luckily, I still have the other mission, "A New Lead" with the Hutt Observation droid.

Was the mission that vanished removed from the event or did it glitch? If it glitched, how can I get it back?

Thanks.

Beesodd
08.15.2012 , 03:49 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Radzkie,

A clarification on this issue can be found here:http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...64#edit5035664

I hope this helps.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Radzkie
08.15.2012 , 03:55 PM | #3
Thanks.

Now I just hope I can remember where the quest starts without having the map marker to help me. :/ This is very inconvenient/a little frustrating for those who have lost the mission in their log...