Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help needed.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Selenial
08.15.2012 , 03:22 PM | #1
Hi,
Ive sent an in game ticket about this, but I havn't had a response. Recently my imperial Sith Sorcerer completed the hutt cartel space mission, and upon doing it i noticed my Chevin treasure hunt quest had been completed. I noticed there is a patch tonight, will that fix it and take my quest completion away? I want it to so i can see the imperial version of the republic quest that id otherwise miss. I also want the extra commendations from the quests.... So yeh, can i just get some clarification on this?
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
The Gate Crashing, Dragon Slaying, Eternal Warrior from Beyond.

Selenial
08.15.2012 , 04:14 PM | #2
Any chance of a reply? like.. Ever?
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.

Ogada
08.15.2012 , 04:32 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Selenial,

Unfortunately I cannot discuss up coming patches and fixes here on the forum. The best place to get information on patches and what they are for is either on the launcher just before a patch or in patch notes if it is a bigger patch.

Sorry I cannot be of more assistance with your query.

Thank you.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Selenial
08.15.2012 , 04:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ogada View Post
Hi Selenial,

Unfortunately I cannot discuss up coming patches and fixes here on the forum. The best place to get information on patches and what they are for is either on the launcher just before a patch or in patch notes if it is a bigger patch.

Sorry I cannot be of more assistance with your query.

Thank you.
Ok, is there any chance of a CS "droid" Removing my quest and letting me do it again?