Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My issue with pvp in its current state: faction gap

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
My issue with pvp in its current state: faction gap

Pistols
08.17.2012 , 10:51 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Exilim View Post
The biggest problem was/is the same faction warzones. Never should have been like that. There should have been downsides to rolling on the more populous faction not the benefits of being able to gear up against each other without any hinderance. Oh and Ilum, but I think everyone knows about that.
I'm not a factional roleplayer, but I don't have any issues with same faction PvP. It's quite fun.

Jayshames
08.17.2012 , 10:56 AM | #22
there's more than one server, oh and once imperials on your server get to max gear they can't go any further, only allowing you to catch up slowly but surely.

wetslampigduex
08.17.2012 , 11:05 AM | #23
I'm on the Fatman i am an Imp.... The Pubs are much better overall than the Imps. Imp vs. Pub match is a 60-70% chance the Pubs win... most are premades with very good strats. It is also possible u may be the reason your team is losing... and the good pubs are probably doing ranked now

Katsuragisama
08.17.2012 , 11:08 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeit_Geist View Post
PVP is becoming a real headache, its pretty good and could be amazing again.

I'm republic, and we lose.... and lose.... and lose....
Keep pugging and look for players that have decent+ skill, and are willing to learn. Make friends, make a group. If it wasnt for people like that, I dont know if I would have ever even hit 50. Solo queuing is only an exercise in frustration. Since I've come back and most of my guild has quit, I lost any and all hope in the PvP community. It made me constantly want to /facedesk, in hopes I would hit the desk hard enough to forget previous episodes of stupidity I'd witnessed. >.>

Ofcourse I play a Sin on Canderous Ordo, and I think many of the great imps that I knew have gone pub, leaving me to solo queue since even more people that I knew have quit. That and most of my guildies along with myself are just waiting for a more competitive PvP game with less stun fest anyways.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello, Electronic Arts Inc. - CEO
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time... We're not gouging, but we're charging.

ZombieMeerkat
08.17.2012 , 07:56 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Katsuragisama View Post
Keep pugging and look for players that have decent+ skill, and are willing to learn. Make friends, make a group. If it wasnt for people like that, I dont know if I would have ever even hit 50. Solo queuing is only an exercise in frustration. Since I've come back and most of my guild has quit, I lost any and all hope in the PvP community. It made me constantly want to /facedesk, in hopes I would hit the desk hard enough to forget previous episodes of stupidity I'd witnessed. >.>

Ofcourse I play a Sin on Canderous Ordo, and I think many of the great imps that I knew have gone pub, leaving me to solo queue since even more people that I knew have quit. That and most of my guildies along with myself are just waiting for a more competitive PvP game with less stun fest anyways.
This would be a great idea....but not on Fatman.

We'd have to choose from the tool screaming "I'm having to carry all you bads" (Note: They really aren't carrying anything) and the "dancers" at the one node we have, they gave up 5 minutes into the game.

Morale on the pub side of Fatman is not just low, it's dead. Most queue, try once, and give up once they find out they're up against yet another "WH Farming" premade.