Vette Treasure-Hunting & Frustraion

GalaxyStrong

This is soooooo frustrating. Every time Vette Crits on Treasure Hunting she bring me a FREAKING Custom Built Lightsaber schematic:mad:. My Character has soooo:eek: many of these schematics, he could use them as toilet paper. The worst part is I don't do Artfice and they are worth next to nothing on the GNT. I have given Vette alot companions gifts and all she ever give are these WORTHLESS SCHEMATICS. This relationship is NOT working out.:( Edited by GalaxyStrong

Please, don't blame Vette! :D

Treasure Hunting >>> a constant flow of Schematic: Custom Lighsabers >>> no one buys these schematic, dozens of pages in the auction >>> (direct-sell-to-vendor)

and

Underworld TradingTreasure Hunting >>> a constant flow of 50lvl blue Relics >>> no one buys these relics at level 50! >>> (direct-sell-to-vendor)

It just another sample of Bioware logic... :p

P.S.: Fix it please. :rak_01:

Edited by Glower

Underworld Trading >>> a constant flow of 50lvl blue Relics >>> no one buys these relics at level 50! >>> (direct-sell-to-vendor)

I have maxed UWT and send it out all the time and I didn't even know relics could be a result. What missions give relics? Curious because I could use those!

I have an armormech, synthweaver and cybertech and my slicer brings back primarily armsmech schematics. The RNG hates us all. :)

Edited by Jenarie

Please, don't blame Vette! :D

Treasure Hunting >>> a constant flow of Schematic: Custom Lighsabers >>> no one buys these schematic, dozens of pages in the auction >>> (direct-sell-to-vendor)

and

Underworld Trading >>> a constant flow of 50lvl blue Relics >>> no one buys these relics at level 50! >>> (direct-sell-to-vendor)

It just another sample of Bioware logic... :p

P.S.: Fix it please. :rak_01:

Your right, Vette is just an innocent bystander. I send Quinn on lvl 4 underworld trading missions because I still need those materials (i'm lvl 35) and he will bring back relics but, I actually can sell these for around 4000-6000 credits and they sell fairly well. What drives me nuts about Relics is the ALIMENT ISSUE. I'm neutral and there-fore relic's are almost useless to me. I feel like I'm constantly getting SCREWED OVER ON CRIT'S.:mad:

Edited by GalaxyStrong

I have maxed UWT and send it out all the time and I didn't even know relics could be a result. What missions give relics? Curious because I could use those!

I have an armormech, synthweaver and cybertech and my slicer brings back primarily armsmech schematics. The RNG hates us all. :)

If I'm not confused with the TH/UT missions - it lockboxes, usually rare and crits of course.... :)

Edited by Glower