Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer Support

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sickun
08.15.2012 , 11:42 AM | #1
If possible could 1 of you Customer Service Reps here please extend a BIG thank you to 4 of your work colleagues for helping me out with difficulties I have had with using my new account over the past day or so?

In particular : Ticket # 6212272 ,I spoke to a polite & friendly customer representative "Sarah" on the phone around 12:50pm(GMT),I managed with her help to resolve the account problem very quickly & I am very happy overall ( I filled out the small feedback bit but was unsure if it got sent through or not ).

Thanks to the other 3 reps too "Alex" "Jeremy" (emails)& the 1st rep I spoke to on the phone around 10:00am(GMT) who's name I forgot

I know peoples experiences vary but for me personally recognition of hard work and staff training is needed so....
THANK YOU for the fast response and excellent in-game ticket/web & email/phone support

Beesodd
08.15.2012 , 12:05 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the feedback, sickun.

I'll be sure to let everyone know that you were happy with the service you received.

Thanks again!

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.