Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Acquisition Race: Follow the Bounty Hunter BUG

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Acquisition Race: Follow the Bounty Hunter BUG
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Carcarah
08.15.2012 , 08:09 AM | #1
After watching the 1st and 2nd cut scenes I couldn't click on the 2nd point of interest (neither the 3rd or 4th), decided to abandon it and try again... bad choice, now I can't start the quest again (the big crate is not clickable any more)
INSURGENCE
Republic Oceanic PVP/PVE Guild

Website Recruitment Video TOR Thread/SITE

Xplow
08.15.2012 , 08:12 AM | #2
I've done the exact same mistake. And I'm not sure if reinitiate the "Great Acquisition Race" would do anything :/
-=X= Battle Meditation =X=-
Vasthys, Gardien Tank du c*l
Vastila, Malfrat Heal en "PU de Luxe" =D
SemtÍx, Avant-Garde DEUPEUSEU

Beesodd
08.15.2012 , 08:26 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Carcarah and Xplow,

Please reset your main mission from the mission log, this should allow you to pick up the extra ones.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Carcarah
08.15.2012 , 08:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Carcarah and Xplow,

Please reset your main mission from the mission log, this should allow you to pick up the extra ones.
Ok, now I got the quest back, but I still can't click on the 2nd point of interest.
INSURGENCE
Republic Oceanic PVP/PVE Guild

Website Recruitment Video TOR Thread/SITE

Xplow
08.15.2012 , 08:54 AM | #5
I thought there was a bug with this point of interest, but try to find an other one. just after the second cut-scene (the first one => when you click on the box), it is just in front of you, near the big beam (not sure for the word, my english suxx)
-=X= Battle Meditation =X=-
Vasthys, Gardien Tank du c*l
Vastila, Malfrat Heal en "PU de Luxe" =D
SemtÍx, Avant-Garde DEUPEUSEU

Journeyer
08.15.2012 , 09:14 AM | #6
I had the same confusion initially as well--there's points of interest before every branching room path, including one that I missed several times off the the side of a corridor. I went straight on by it, picked a doorway and saw the *next* point of interest, which I couldn't click on yet.

Go back a bit and see if there are any that you've missed--did the trick for me~
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution

Beesodd
08.15.2012 , 09:18 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi again Carcarah. It does sound like you may be attempting to click the wrong point of interest. Perhaps if you describe the steps you're taking, a community member will be able to give you a hint.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.