Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

melee and blaster pistol users thrown under the bus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
melee and blaster pistol users thrown under the bus?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Goretzu
08.15.2012 , 02:58 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by mavsynchroid View Post
I'm having a brain fart. Which two out of eight are empire? I can only think of the agent. Neither the BH, the inq, or the warrior can use it.
Both Agent classes?
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Kaisernick
08.15.2012 , 03:00 PM | #22
trooper
vanguard or jorgan
knight
the chargin trooper whos name esacpes me
smuggler
corso and risha for sniper rifle
consualr
dont know but im guessing one companion can

BH
again dont know but guessing one companion can
warrior
pierce
agent
can use either and tample and kaliyo can use rifles
inquisiatator
ok this one i think has a problem.

and lets not forget HK-51 who will use rifles, now u need not worry finding him one.

DarkISI
08.15.2012 , 03:34 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
Both Agent classes?
But then it would be 3/16 not 3/8. Either you count the specializations as one class or two. Not one way of one side of the equation and one way on the other.
It's either 2/8 with one class on each side or 3/16 with 2 Empire and 1 Republic class.
Wenn man mit Todessternen auf Womprattenjagd geht, dann ist alles, was zerstört wird und keine Wompratte ist, Kollateralschaden.

Pandemoniac
08.15.2012 , 03:46 PM | #24
My biggest complaint is that the bowcaster can't be used by Bowdaar. A bowcaster that the only wookie in the game can't use? Has anyone at Bioware ever seen Star Wars?

aluisi
08.15.2012 , 04:03 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by MerkSauce View Post
I notice the vendor for Grand Acquisition Race is only selling weapons useable by Agent/Trooper, have they announced anything where they may be adding melee/blaster pistols to the vendor? Or maybe even some color crystals, or anything worth having? Dont get me wrong sweet quest, just curious to see if anyone has heard about the vendor at all.
Melee who cares. Honestly all the lightsaber hits are just meh in the game with the exception of the elegant custom built ones. Melee (I'm am one) got the color crystals last event. Color crystals for ranged are lame you cant really ever tell. Thats why in my guild the black-purples go to lightsabers first if only. Also its just not Agent / Trooper. Its only Agent's & Vangaurds. Commando's got the shaft as well as bountyhunters. But lets be realistic here. If they just took some generic hit or cannon or pistol people would be more pissed. I would rather them take the time come up with something cool and unique then some recycled junk just to appease the players. So far the player base as a whole is getting some cool unique things this event. The sand people armor (yes i know there is some in the game but its way differant) is cool. The speeder is super rad. The pet is cool. There is something for every one. Lets hope next event they come up with some really cool things for melee, pistols and cannons.

Eszi
08.15.2012 , 04:05 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
Legendary Barrels.

Nuff said.
Rating 130.

Nuff said.

Drudenfusz
08.15.2012 , 04:11 PM | #27
I am fine with not getting any usefull gear this event. The speeder is great, the pet is nice. Think I maybe will also buy the outfit... and maybe I will buy a blaster for one of my companions. Maybe next event will see much stuff just for lightsaber users, who knows?
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

SilentKitty
08.15.2012 , 04:20 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
I am fine with not getting any usefull gear this event. The speeder is great, the pet is nice. Think I maybe will also buy the outfit... and maybe I will buy a blaster for one of my companions. Maybe next event will see much stuff just for lightsaber users, who knows?
The crystals from the Rakghoul-event is a little bit more fun for those with lightsabers, it's much more visible when you got your hands on a particularly nice looking one. Got a friend who was a little miffed that he was left out because he had a trooper vanguard. With a blaster rifle...

Well, he's dancing this time

Who knows what we are getting the next event. If you want all the pretty things, then you will have to work at it in every event. Or just participate in those that has got swag that you like.

JovethGonzalez
08.16.2012 , 03:28 PM | #29 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

I wanted to take a bit of time to explain the reasoning behind the weapon selection on the vendor. As you know, each SWTOR event that we do is unique and this also applies to the variety of items offered. That is, if you don’t find anything that you think is useful during this event, you may find a different assortment of items in the next one. Your feedback is definitely appreciated and we’ll look into different ways to improve our item selection in the future.

Thanks for participating!

DarthPasta
08.16.2012 , 03:30 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

I wanted to take a bit of time to explain the reasoning behind the weapon selection on the vendor. As you know, each SWTOR event that we do is unique and this also applies to the variety of items offered. That is, if you don’t find anything that you think is useful during this event, you may find a different assortment of items in the next one. Your feedback is definitely appreciated and we’ll look into different ways to improve our item selection in the future.

Thanks for participating!
Who knew? Oh, wait...the non-whiners. Obvious CS response is obvious. Much appreciated, though, in all honesty.