Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

melee and blaster pistol users thrown under the bus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
melee and blaster pistol users thrown under the bus?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ImperialSun
08.17.2012 , 07:08 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by GooseGrims View Post
yea you take the one line i said sarcasticly, GG go back to your bridge lol

edit: and you keep throwing around "special snowflake" but tell me at what point did i demand an exclusive to make me a "special snowflake"?
A bit like the way you chose not to answer me when I called you out for being immature enough to demand someone loses their job over a periodic live event.

I guess the difference between us is that the fact that if a live event reward menu does not cater to me specifically in THIS event, that would not be sufficient to make me quit any game whereas you suggest the opposite.

I would just be patient and wait my turn but to each their own....I am simply pointing out that along with the demand for someones head does not come accross as a very mature outlook...

Essentially you think that for others to have a reward in this event and for you to have a reward in the next event for example, is unacceptable so you qq about it rather than being constructive. That makes you both a troll and a special little snowflake.

Driz

Deewe
08.17.2012 , 07:09 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
Commandos don't need to use assault cannons we can do the same with a rifle except use charged bolts or hail of bolts but those attacks suck anyway.
Don't play PvP and certainly not a gunnery commando then.
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle

GooseGrims
08.17.2012 , 07:09 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by ImperialSun View Post
A bit like the way you chose not to answer me when I called you out for being immature enough to demand someone loses their job over a leriodic live event.
i guess you just dont know what sarcasm is, have your 12 year old explain it.

and i never said i was quiting, i pointed out GW2 is out soon and making dumb mistakes now will drive more ppl away, but good job twisting my words.
◄█||||||||(•)█╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Eternalnight
08.17.2012 , 07:13 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Newyankalt View Post
Commandos don't need to use assault cannons we can do the same with a rifle except use charged bolts or hail of bolts but those attacks suck anyway.
Commandos do need to use assault cannon, since the actual weapon damage of a blaster rifle is much lower than that of the assault cannon with same rating.

Galbatorrix
08.17.2012 , 07:17 AM | #125
The last event had nothing but Crystals, basically. Do you really think non-lightsaber users really cared about those special green/black crystals? What's the difference?

ImperialSun
08.17.2012 , 07:18 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by GooseGrims View Post
i guess you just dont know what sarcasm is, have your 12 year old explain it.

and i never said i was quiting, i pointed out GW2 is out soon and making dumb mistakes now will drive more ppl away, but good job twisting my words.
The dumb mistake being that BW did not give YOU the rewards that YOU want dring THIS live event because they are staggering them over SEVERAL live events meaning YOU will get your turn...but others have THEIR turn BEFORE YOU?

Thats the real problem you have it seems...if that is enough to drive players away as you state, well then they would have quit over the next little thing anyway...

Driz

islander
08.17.2012 , 07:29 AM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
The last event had nothing but Crystals, basically. Do you really think non-lightsaber users really cared about those special green/black crystals? What's the difference?
I notice the colors coming out of my sniper rifle. I mean, you don't?

Crystals were actively usable by every single PC in the game. Don't talk to me about things for companions. Companions are of marginal value at 50. I'm certainly not worried about earning 'rewards' for them.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

KimbonaterX
08.17.2012 , 07:32 AM | #128
I find it disgustingly hilarious the amount of nerd-raging going on here. Seriously folks, this is supposed to be a video game. You play it for fun during your "free" time. If you don't find anything of value for participating in the event, then don't do it! Why on earth are you demanding people get fired over something so trivial? Why do you feel such a sense of entitlement for something that is meant as nothing but "fluff"? This world event is not a core part of the game, people.

The rewards are considered trinkets/novelty items...nothing more! The speeder is 90% speed because it's a busted-up speeder. Just look at the thing, lol. It's meant to add personality and flavor to the game; so are the bowcasters. They don't give you any sort of advantage, they are simply made as a cosmetic change to your character or companion. If you don't have a character or companion that can use it, then no big deal. You're not losing out on anything!

You complain about the social gear being a plain recolor/slight design change to the sandpeople armor. If Bioware would have made a unique piece of gear, you'd be complaining about that too, saying it's not unique enough or you don't like the looks, etc. Again, the rewards are simply fluff items meant to be novelty items for participating. Screw your head on straight, chill out and exert your energy on something that matters.

The world event in this video game should not be getting you all this worked up. There's simply no justification for it. Period. People whined about how terrible the Rakghoul event was. Now they say it was great. Now they complain how terrible this event is. There's just no pleasing you brats. If things are just that horrible for you, there's a way to change that. It's called "unsubscribe". Take your nerd rage to the next MMO please. Thanks!

hrvojes
08.17.2012 , 07:33 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
Can every advanced class use color crystals? Yes

Can every advanced class use blaster rifles / sniper rifles? No? How many can? Three. Out of how many? Sixteen.

Galbatorrix
08.17.2012 , 07:35 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by islander View Post
I notice the colors coming out of my sniper rifle. I mean, you don't?

Crystals were actively usable by every single PC in the game. Don't talk to me about things for companions. Companions are of marginal value at 50. I'm certainly not worried about earning 'rewards' for them.
So, you're honestly saying that non lightsaber users get just as much aesthetics use out of crystals as the classes that do use them? Sorry, but I don't see it. And to answer your question, no. I really don't notice/care about the color coming out of my rifle. My main is a Vanguard and I have never cared. I care about the look and sound of the rifle, but not the color.